[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we be able to discuss the pros and cons of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1467665707327.png (41KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467665707327.png
41KB, 360x360px
When will we be able to discuss the pros and cons of the game without shills sucking the game off and shitposters bitching about every litttle thing in every thread?

>the Europe launch will start this shit over for a third time
fucking christ. You fags want to start crying the moment anyone disagrees with you
>>
>>30108640
here's a con

IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS AND STILL FEEL LIKE IM SUCKING A DICK EVERY TIME I TURN IT OUT

I HAVE ZERO FREEDOM. CUTSCENE TO CUTSCENE SQUARE HALLWAYS. THIS. IS. AWFUL.
>>
>>30109228
It won't be much longer. Don't overreact.
>>
>>30109228
I feel this way as well. It's kind of not fun at all. The cutscenes would be fine if they didnt come so fast. Not very far in either

Once the Trainer School stuff started it started getting good.
>>
>>30109228
it stops being quite as bad after the first island
but I'm on the third island and it hasn't quite gone away still

on a related note, I know roadblocks are a given, but the roadblocks in this game are absolutely obnoxious and I hate them
like, the fucking Gen 1 thirsty guards made more sense than some of these fucking ones
hell, those obnoxious fuckers that were just like "yeah, we're dancing in the way, we'll be gone after you go off and do whatever" from Gen 5 were almost better
almost

there's also nothing quite as annoying as having half the town be blocked off even though it'd feel less restricting if they only blocked the exit to the town instead of cutting it in the middle
>>
>>30109393
they arent annoyign though, how gay are you?
they're lame, as in some bitch riding a dog saying "nah im looking for items u cant go through"
like that's kinda lazy they could of actually put a minor plot device there blocking it. liek say snorlax

But you complaining about the road blocks just being in game? fuck, get over it. they are a necessity.
>>
>>30109393
>>30109491
The only annoying part is how there has to be a fade to black to turn you around
>>
>>30109648
Get fucking over it.
>>
>>30108640
In a few months, when updates are available.
>>
>>30109703
>You fags want to start crying the moment anyone disagrees with you
leave my thread
>>
>>30109997
that's ages from now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.