[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 6 is the blandest gen Cool QoL things they actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1437879395199.jpg (67KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1437879395199.jpg
67KB, 500x379px
>Gen 6 is the blandest gen

Cool QoL things they actually managed to remove from this gen:
>O-Powers
>Horde Battles
>Super Training
>Photo Spots
>The ability to to save preset outfits
>PR Videos
>Secret Bases
>an egg hatching route that isn't shit

but i sure am glad they kept Pokemon-Amie, took out literally the only interesting thing about it, which was the minigames, and added this stupid nintendogs grooming shit
>>
>>30107991
Don't forget they also took out sitting on chairs
>>
>>30107991
>Player Search System
>>
>>30107991
>Gen 6 nostalgia

Absolutely the worst of tastes.
>>
>>30108066
Hey, to be fair you can lay on other people's beds with you shoes on
>>
File: But why.png (127KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
But why.png
127KB, 320x240px
>>30107991
>taking out the clothing options in kalos when all you had to was copy and paste them in
>>
>>30107991
>Photo Spots
In my opinion this was super lame, but I considered returning the game when I noticed that we can't check trashcans anymore.
>>
>>30108121
>Worse framerate than fucking ORAS
I swear moving mons from boxes feels wrong. It was so smooth in oras.
>>
>>30108121
Gen 6 was bare bones but it's at least applaudable for bringing the main-series Pokemon series fully into the 3D era. (Main-series as in the handhelds, not the home console games)
>>
>>30108156
photo spots let you save pics of your outfit to your sd card. For whatever reason you can't run miiverse with this shit game on an O3DS so you can't screenshot your outfit unless you're using a CFW or something.

Even then, i still don't think you can do it on an O3DS, but I just have HBL so idk
>>
>>30108188
i disagree
>>
>>30108153
DIFFERENT MODELS
>>
>>30107991
Just use the long road in Heahea you autist
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.