[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting BP is so gay >Battle Royal >literally everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: mqdefault.jpg (22KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
22KB, 320x180px
Getting BP is so gay
>Battle Royal
>literally everybody teams up on me the videogame

>Battle Tree
>worse version of every other battle zone
>they spam perfect ev pokemon that somehow have better than possible stats and it gives you shit for BP even if you do well
>dudes Metagros is faster than my Alakazam
>>
>>30105728
>dudes Metagros is faster than my Alakazam
I'm guessing he used bullet punch
>>
>>30105807
nope psychic
>>
>>30105728
Yeah they really fucked up the postgame this time.

Why is it so difficult for gf to put a decent maingame and a decent postgame in? Literally what the fuck is so hard about it, those faggots literally have infinite funding
>>
>>30105728
What pisses me off is the fact that destiny knots are gated behind BP. It really feels like they wanted people to cheat.
>>
>Battle Royal
>all 3 people attack me every single turn
THANKS FOR WASTING 10 MINS HERE IS 1 BP

Yea fuck this im just gonna cheat. I wasnt going to and dont really want to but they REALLY fucked up the post game this time.
>>
>>30105807
No, I'm not him, but a prankster liepard using snarl was faster than my alolan raichu under electric terrain.
>>
What the fuck is up with the battle tree

At least the maison gave you some easy fodder before super singles, in the tree they literally throw the cancerous strategies like toxic stall and stockpiling so its literally impossible to get anywhere with in-game mons

Even when using injected mons and UBs I still cant get to super singles while in the maison I could usually get to 30+ single wins each time
>>
Battle royal is easy. Just get TM protect on all your pokemons. Unlock the highest rank and you should be able to consistently get 3 to 5 BP every match pretty quickly (turn off battle effects and set text to fast).
>>
>>30106496
What, if you survive you get more bp?
>>
>>30106496
3 BP when you need literal hundreds.

Yea ok so fast and easy
>>
>>30105971
What i want to know is what the flying fuck is sofucking hard about just adding two NPCs with Move Tutor moves
>>
>>30106214
Or you could just catch a fucking Meowth dumbass. Pickup nets Destiny Knots...
>>
>>30106742
i stopped bothering with BP in ORAS when I realized all the breeding fodder I accumulated in XY directly turns into BP via Pokemon Bank
>>
>>30106839
But this isn't ORAS. Bank doesn't come out for SM till January.
>>
Getting BP it's pretty easy in the tree. Tapu koko + raichu in doubles and you are good to go.
>>
they also use pre-built teams made to fuck you. I encountered two teams in a row of three ice types versus my team which had two pokemon weak to ice...... This isn't a free to play game where you expect to get fucked by the AI so why is this implemented?
>>
muh exp share
muh enemies with less than six pokemon
muh npcs healing muh pokemon
wahhh this game is not hard enough
>>
>Gen 5 builds teams specifically to counter yours
>Gen 6 rigs RNG in their favor
>Gen 7 gives them Megas, Z Moves AND stats that are literally impossible
What horrors will Gen 8 bring?
>>
>Hate having to inject mons viably play
>Love being able to set the music to actually good stuff unlike the battle maison and the whole system of scouting NPCs
>>
>>30105728
Who are all the possible NPC's you can team up with?
>>
>>30105728
>Battle Tree
>20th Anniversary
>8 well known characters...
>That's it

The reason why I liked the Battle Frontier so much, besides being unfair, was that the variety of facilities and getting the Silver and Gold marks were like getting badges.

Plus the themes of each battle facility shook up how battles went like the Battle Castle with you being able to manage Castle Points to your benefit or detriment or the Battle Arena where ratings during the battle determined if you won or not.

And why can't GF bring back the PWT and move tutors? SM is a good game but fuck man, I hate how deathly the games become after clearing the story.
>>
>>30105728
Yeah and I need battle points so I can actually start training my team.

How the fuck am I supposed to beat these perfect IV mons with my shit in-game team?
>>
>>30107312
Move Tutors are reserved exclusively for the second and third set of games so you're forced to buy them in order to keep up with the meta and compete in VGC.
And that's not even considering mid-generation additions like Megas, Formes and Z-Moves.
>>
>>30107358
True. GF and TPCi love to cuck us all apparently. Next game is obviously going to add new Pokemon, megas, Z-Moves, and variants just to entice people to buy.

Sad thing is, I'd still buy it.
>>
>>30107171
>doesn't realize the concepts of too easy and too hard
Shitposters being stupid, what a surprise.
>>
>>30107358
if they want people to buy the games then why not just make the first games of the gen better

i would honestly rather buy a dlc expansion pack instead of a new 40 dollar game, and it would probably be less work for gamefreak, and we know how averse they are to actually doing work
>>
>>30107407
Because they know goyim will buy both sets of games regardless.
>>
>aerodactly faster than my pheromosa
>pheromosa is literally the fastest pokemon now minus Deoxys and Ninjask

Wtf.......
>>
>>30105728
>Battle tree
Walk in after fighting all the trainers on the way there thinking there will be a Pokémon Center, instead Red and Dicks come up to me and fight me with my weakened team.
Fuck these guys.
>>
File: 21371982712.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
21371982712.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>30105728
>he didn't rack up BP in PokeBank
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
Literally complaining about it being too hard in a Pokemon game.
You should all fucking kill yourselves.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzu6mkwmFk
here you go
the ultimate "fuck you"
>>
>>30107860
Not too hard just too unfair and inconvenient.
To be able to actually do well you need a well trained team and to have a well trained team you need to do well.

Hard =/= unfair

I thought dark souls taught us all this
>>
>>30107860
>the AI literally cheating by building teams to counter you, reading inputs, rigging RNG and now having impossible stats is OK, please let me suck your cock more Ohmori-san! Oh, Masuda-san, ravage my anus as you please!
>>
>>30107977
>>30107985
>Im bad at the game, please feed me more cock
>>
>>30106467
Kill yourself you shitter, I'm at 75+ maison and 29 tree, it's easy as fuck.
>>
File: 1463971661693.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463971661693.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>tfw currently on Battle Tree doubles 83
>tfw I just wanted to fight Grimsley but he's not showing up

Fucking hell. Why did I get Wally three times in a row?
>>
>>30107972
>not a 3-in-a-row Walerin Sheer Cold video
What you posted could theoretically be done by a human.
>>
>>30106818
Or I could just play the lottery and win instead of getting a job.

This is how you sound.
>>
File: 1474169585372.gif (783KB, 578x478px) Image search: [Google]
1474169585372.gif
783KB, 578x478px
>>30107972
>OP pokemon
>Shit sets.
>No sash mon
WEWLAD
No wonder he lost.
>>
File: Sorry Serena I only pork boys.png (407KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry Serena I only pork boys.png
407KB, 700x400px
>>30107192
Gen 8 the battle will end before you begin if there's a small chance of you winning and the NPC will say "there's no point, you're automatically disqualified because of a bad match-up. Sorry, please try again!"
>>
No wonder why you bads complain about smogon or shitpost about competitive pokemon in general, you shitters can't even beat AI
>>
>>30107755
THIS.

I don't know if it was just because throughout the story the game healed your Pokemon for you before any major battles but I was outright STUNNED that you didn't get to heal before fighting Red/Blue.

There's a sort of meanness to this game, it's hard to place exactly but it just feels like some things are outright malicious. Finding TMs feels like a fucking challenge this time around.
>>
>>30105728
>Bitch about game being too easy.
>Bitch about game being to hard.

Why don't you try not bitching for a little bit.
>>
File: CVkfwOwUYAAl5Hj.jpg (30KB, 599x583px) Image search: [Google]
CVkfwOwUYAAl5Hj.jpg
30KB, 599x583px
>>30107972
>knows the honchkrow has sucker punch
>still goes for an attack with sword stance Aegis
What the fuck was he expecting, that's hardly the pinnacle of AI bullshit
>>
>>30107672
Jolly 252 with Choice Scarf?
>>
>>30107755
That's exactly what Blue does in the original games. That's why they did it.
>>
File: f6a06d_3402325.jpg (1006KB, 914x3859px) Image search: [Google]
f6a06d_3402325.jpg
1006KB, 914x3859px
>>30108523
>Oak's Lab
Fully healed
>In front of Badge check gates, west of Viridian
Only a tiny chunk of grass before him
>Nugget Bridge
Above a Pokémon center
>SS Anne
Yeah, this one fits the bill.
>Pokémon Tower
Right beside a Pokémon center
>Silph Co.
I know in the remakes you can sleep in a bed right before him to heal up but I can't remember if that was there in the original.
>In front of Badge check gates, west of Viridian
Only a tiny chunk of grass before him also the Pokémon in the grass are about level 4.
>>
>>30108463
>taunt
>>
>>30107785
haha yeah bro I love how I can just get my bank shit now and don't have to wait for an update 2 months from now

kys
>>
>>30108785
most kids didn't know about the beds though
>>
>>30108088
Wtf mons are you using?
>>
>>30108088
>20 in singles, 50 in doubles
>2 wallies, 1 cynthia, 1 colress

Is there a pattern to the appearances, because if it is, I can't figure it out.
>>
>>30106839
I really hope the ~5000 BP I have saved up in Bank transfers over in January.
>>
>>30108107
I didn't know being a pirating scumbag was having a job.
>>
Cheat.
>>
>>30109552
Don't be a faggot
>>
>>30109739
Exactly. Don't be a faggot, cheat.
>>
>>30108785
You can do it in the originals. Shit's easy
>>
>>30109766
>>30109552
kys
>>
>>30109017
>kids are stupid
More at 11
Anyhow at least now Blue does what he's wrongfully infamous for
>>
>>30109858
Yes, if you don't cheat please kys.
>>
I hate those Rotom sets that have Confuse Ray and Double Team. I use Cynthia for the multibattles since Lucario can always hit them.
>>
File: 1479070102437.png (1MB, 989x551px) Image search: [Google]
1479070102437.png
1MB, 989x551px
>He doesn't rape the Battle Tree with Pheromosa
Git gud
>>
>>30106467
Shitter detected. I got to both super singles and doubles using ingame caught mons with imperfect IVs.

In singles, just use a standard FWG or fantasy core or LeleZam plus a bulky priority user like Scizor/Talonflame

In doubles, the AI literally does not know how misty terrain works. Swagger Fini plus a balanced physical offensive core is unstoppable. I've been using Weavile/Fini/Chomp/Metagross and through the standard singles the only pokemon that ever died was Weavile (always after KOing something).
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.