[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first encounter with Buzzwole. >1st turn: Use Nuzzle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 835.png (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
835.png
24KB, 256x256px
My first encounter with Buzzwole.

>1st turn: Use Nuzzle to paralyze; Buzzwole is unable to move.
> 2nd turn: Buzzwole is unable to move due to paralysis.
>3rd turn: Use Zing Zap, Buzzwole flinches.
>4th turn: Buzzwole flinches.
>5th turn: Paralysis.
>6th turn: Paralysis.
>7th turn: Flinch.
>8th turn: Flinch.
>9th turn: Flinch.
>10th turn: Paralysis.
>11th turn: Caught with first Beast Ball thrown.

Did they make the Ultra Beasts extremely easy to face or something? Literally all of them I caught with only one Beast Ball thrown, some of them having no status effect and in yellow health.
>>
>>30105346
Yes? They're not supposed to be difficult, the entire UB quest is a reward for beating the game.
>>
>>30105346
The only one I had trouble with was Guzzlord, he kept breaking out at 1 health and killing himself from confusion
>>
>>30105369
Yeah, who'd want a challenge after beating a game?
>>
>>30105346
I don't get the point of the ultra beasts. So, they're 'not' Pokemon, but they're catchable, they're on the same power level as pokemon for some reason (i find this to be implausible because pokemon like machamp who can move mountains with a single arm exist), they are catchable, they have types corresponding to actual pokemon types...
But they're not pokemon. I just don't get it. What's the point? what's the origin? Did the wormhole open up from the digimon dimension or something?
>>
catch rates for UBs
Solgaleo 45
Lunala 45
Nihilego 45
Buzzwole 25
Pheromosa 255
Xurkitree 30
Celesteela 25
Kartana 255
Guzzlord 15
Necrozma 3
>>
>>30105425
Itd another universe where pokemon evolved differently
>>
>>30105434

>caught all UBs with 1 (one) Beast Ball

maybe im lucky
>>
Mimikyu - Thunder wave
Tapu fini - z nature's fury
-Nature's fury
Tapu koko - False swipe
1 beat ball

Worked with literally every ub for me, xurkitree I just used hypnosis instead after getting him to 1
>>
>>30105585
ahhh, okay. that's better.
>>
>>30105346
>Caught with first Beast Ball thrown
This happened so often for me I assumed it was 100% catch rate ball.
>>
>>30105425
They are pokemon, just ones with consistent traits in terms of location of origin (other dimension where at least some of it is what we can comprehend), far above average pl (570 is nearer legendary status for pl), but lack traits that normally define legendaries. Could also be where pokemon get the infinite energy referred to last gen.
>>
>>30105434
Necrozma isnt an UB you fuck
>>
>>30105346
I fucking love Larry the Lobster
>>
>>30105389
You're literally mad because a Pokémon is easy to catch and won't take 30+ turns of spamming balls at it. Come the fuck on you hipster trash.
>>
>>30107005
I'm not mad at all. Just confused why these things had such hype built up in the story and promotions, just to be easier to catch than a Caterpie. Still love Sun and Moon, though.
>>
>>30107364
it might have less to do with the UB and more to do with your Strategy...
>>
>>30105585
>another universe where evolution took a different path

ZINNIA PREVENTED US FROM NUKING ULTRA BEAST WORLD
>>
>>30105434
>Buzzwole 25
>Pheromosa 255
>Celesteela 25
>Kartana 255
Why?
>>
The orgami thing and the roach are guarenteed captures with a beast ball even, no need to weaken them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.