[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best mon to cheese the battle tree? One of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tree.png (326KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
tree.png
326KB, 660x371px
Which is the best mon to cheese the battle tree?

One of the Tapu's?
>>
please
>>
>>30103841
Battle tree is the worst part of the entire game and they really fucked up on the fact that you can only properly EV train after getting BP and you cant level for shit outside of the E4 and even that is still shit tier leveling.

Lack of options in the tree and 3 pokemon isnt nearly enough type coverage seeing as many of these asshats in the tree have perfect pokemon.

So to answer the question... idk I'm so uninterested in the battle tree it hurts.
>>
>>30104441

You can do Pelago Isle Evelup up for e.v training. It's insultingly slow but it's an option.
>>
>>30104475
Yea but you can get like 32 ev's per pokemon once you get the power items
>>
>>30104581
Ev training sos battles are fine you only need 2 pokemon
>>
>>30103841
Basically get two sweepers and a staller that can kill through attrition
>>
>>30104581
it's still insultingly slow
in XY/ORAS, you could just use a Tropius with Sweet Scent, Fly and Earthquake and fll the other 5 slots with pokemon to be trained, and you'd be done with a stat in 10 minutes or some shit
>>
>>30104441
>not injecting
>>
>>30104663
Nah just had a friend die of Heroin 2 days ago im not about that shit.
>>
>>30104581

Pelago helps get you established at least.
>>
>>30104648
It's 7 fucking fights to max out a EV properly set up.
>>
>>30104868
pussy
>>
Pheremosa breaks singles
Especially if you have something like
Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf/Buginum Z/ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 116 SpA / 140 Spe
Rash Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam/Poison Jab/ Lunge
- High Jump Kick
- Bug Buzz
>>
Shit nigger, they give you an Alakazite on the path to the Battle Tree. Just stomp everyone with Mega Alakazam.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.