[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's actually decent despite having the exact same stats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: alola marowak.png (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
alola marowak.png
147KB, 600x600px
>it's actually decent despite having the exact same stats as regular marowak

damn
>>
>>30103127
Rock Head Flare Blitz ain't no joke, nigga.
>>
>>30103149
Actually use Lightningrod if you don't want to die to the majority of newfriends going LOL ELECTRIC LEGENDS
>>
>>30103149
Too much electric cancer around right now, use rod until that calms down.
>>
Doesn't he get cursed body instead of tick head?
>>
>>30103127
Reminder that with Thick Club it technically hits harder than Mega Heracross. I love it so much
>>
GODDAM I NEED THICK CLUB FUCK
>>
Fuck Type:Null, this thing is the true UB killer

>immune to Xurkitree's STAB and can deal EQ or Bonemerang
>resists both of Kartana's STABs and can deal Fire Punch or Flare Blitz
>resists both of Pheromosa's STABs and can deal Fire Punch or Flare Blitz

On top of that it can use Bonemerang instead of EQ so it can stop Tapu Bulushit.
>>
>>30103521
I don't see how that makes any difference considering Bulu still resists it and you got Fire Punch anyways
>>
It's a good as fuck anti-meta pick both in Smogon and VGC.
>>
>>30103398
Excuse me for being an idiot, but what's all this thick club nonsense people rant on about? i haven't thought about using cubone / marowak yet.
>>
>>30103702
It's an item that makes cubone and marowak's attack stats ridiculously high.
>>
>>30103702
Doubles their attack stat. 5% hold rate on wild cubone, get a Pokémon with thief and have fun
>>
>>30103574
Oh wait I'm retarded, it hits OTHER foes in grassy terrain. Ain't no way Bulu's staying in unless it has stone edge or CB wood hammer
>>
>>30103730
>>30103835
Time to get a cubone / marowak then.
>>
How do I farm for thick bone?
>>
>>30104241
See>>30103835
>>
>>30103702
>he doesn't know about Marowaks thiccness
>>
>>30104274
Do I just spam thief on one or run after I don't get anything?
>>
>>30104298
I just throw quick balls.
>>
>>30104298
That's how I do it. You get a better chance for items if the leading pokemon has compound eyes, so butterfree is ideal. Make sure it's not holding an item before you go foraging, otherwise thief will just do damage without the stealy effect.
>>
>>30103521
>tfw z-night slash kartana
get fucked
>>
>>30104298
Use an adrenaline orb and use thief on the original and all the reinforcements (kill the reinforcement afterwards since there can only be two pokemon out at a time) until you get it. It does not take long at all
>>
>>30103127
>Give it a unique physical ghost type move
>Learns it at level 27, therefore can't learn it naturally without move relearner.
>Also learns Flame wheel at level 11
>Can't learn any other physical ghost type moves.
For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>30106095
>it's still really good anyways

this nigga has killed 3 totems single handedly for me so far.
>>
>>30106095
>>30106170

Marowak was fucking worthless for me, it was easily one shot and the only reason to bring it out was to use a ground move... against pokemon that could also just kill it because of marowaks shit typing
>>
>>30106195
>fire/ghost
>immune to normal, fighting, and electric with lightning rod

unless you picked shitten, which honestly why would anyone do that, his fire offense is invaluable. Just teach him flame charge and wreck shit.

And make sure you have a thicc club on him... I hope you aren't that stupid to use him without it
>>
>>30104483
Thanks for telling me about the butterfree, just got my thicc club.
>>
Marowak must need that tick bone, cause the only Cubones (and my Marowak) that I see have shit attack stats.
>>
>>30104298
Get a butterfree and teach it thief

Or just get anything with compoundeyes and put it in the lead since it doubles the rate of wild pokemon holding items

You can even faint it and keep the effect as long as it's in the top left spot
>>
>>30104241
Put on some yoga pants
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.