[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call it shit taste if you want, but no lie this has been my hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
Call it shit taste if you want, but no lie this has been my hands down favorite Pokemon game ever.

>comfy as fuck
>aloha is super diverse in environments
>tons of water but not too much time surfing
>actually changes the formula a shit ton
>hms are gone
>pokemon ride is wonderful and Super convenient
>pokemon refresh is very useful and great for connecting with mons
>pelago is really useful, comfy, and gives you something to do with box mons, as well as rewards you for having caught more pokemon
>wild pokemon variety is amazing
>lots of very unique new pokemon designs
>characters are interesting and likable
>team skull best team
>introduced my favorite grass starter and second favorite water
>music is great
>story was actually kind of interesting
>challenge was solid with far less handholding
>battle royals are one of the most fun additions ever
>battle tree is cool
>interface is super user friendly and practical
>leech life buff
>z moves are cool as hell
>trials are way more interesting than gyms imo
>ultra beasts are a cool concept
>brought back trainer customization and improved it, even have battle styles now
>Alolan forms are a cool idea that I really like, though I'd have liked more of them and a lot of my favorites didn't get one
>gen5 exp system is back
>pacing was really enjoyable for me

I get it isn't perfect, but I've loved every second so far. Especially after the entirety of Gen6 kind of letting me down overall.
>>
What game did you play?
>>
>>30101106
It wasn't Platinum but as long as you don't overlevel the challenge stays somewhat consistent. Some Totems especially were legit rough, and opponent AI was much smarter with switching, set up, and counters.
>>
Character limit, so I'll reply to the extremely wrong ones
>actually changes the formula a shit ton
Swapping gyms to trials isn't much, it's the same basic goal.
Literally amie
>wild pokemon variety is amazing
All islands share quite a few evolution lines
Are you sure you're talking about Sun and Moon? The game that literally told you where to go every step of the way and blocked you off from exploring elsewhere?
>trials are way more interesting than gyms imo
Asides Mallow's and Fire guy's it was the same deal. Fight a few Pokemon and then fight the 'boss'
>ultra beasts are a cool concept
lol
>pacing was really enjoyable for me
The game was extremely fast and the plot with Lusamine came out of nowhere and was over soon after.
>battle tree is cool
It's literally the Maison with less content
>>
>>30101045
I also loved it, is my favorite next to platinum.
I'd liked for the game to be more challenging but it's so much challenging than XY and ORAS
>>
>>30101045
Third best gen to be honest.
>>
I seriously don't understand why people treat this game as the new Satan.
>>
>>30101329
It's more
>GF cocksuckers claim it's the best thing since sliced bread
>it's not
>>
>>30101045
Heart Gold is still my favourite, but I think this comes second. There are very few things I dislike about these games.
>>
Hope all you special snowflake contrarians feel good about shitting on this game when it's actually great. How does it feel having no joy in life? Getting your only rush by showing off how unique you are to a bunch of 14-year-olds and autismos by saying you hate things is the happiest you will ever be. Enjoy having killed yourself before you turn 30.
>>
File: ss (2016-11-21 at 12.59.04).png (1MB, 911x541px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-11-21 at 12.59.04).png
1MB, 911x541px
>>30101045
I actually loved the game. Unlike everyone else, I liked XY and Sun/Moon were definitely better in every way.
Too bad I had to rush myself into beating the game, I would've loved to enjoy it more.

>pokemon ride is wonderful and Super convenient
This. Though the music is good but gets annoying fast (like any bike/surf theme in the past).
This. I actually felt that I had a team for once.
I loved that it wasn't straight-up easy as fuck, made me have to use all of my team mons instead of just having one or two OP MPVs. Not hard either by any means.
>Alolan forms are a cool idea that I really like, though I'd have liked more of them and a lot of my favorites didn't get one
18 Alolan forms were more likeable than any of the 50 Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>30101448
HGSS is my third favorite, just behind B2W2 and obviously SM. HGSS might be second if I didn't find Kanto to be very poorly balanced.
>>
>>30101270
I'm sorry you don't know how to enjoy yourself. I guess that's why you're on VP.
>>
>>30101569
/vp/ will never be the good board you want it to be if you instantly call anyone who disagrees with you contrarian shills

>>30101045
The game is fine. Not the best at all though.

It doesnt change the formula very much and the hand holding is really fucking bad.

Half of the rest of your list applies to most pokemon games
>>
File: 1306990762065.jpg (152KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1306990762065.jpg
152KB, 700x700px
>>30101663
>being this mad at someone having an opinion that differs from yours
>>
>>30101663
Kek what a baby.
>>
>>30101045
God tier taste, OP. Best game in the series, only HGSS comes close.
>>
>>30101431
>Claims its the best thing since sliced bread
>OP says the game isn't perfect
I forgot most of /vp/ hates pokemon
>>
>>30101895
Reading comprehension, sweetie.
>>
>>30101216
>so I'll reply to the extremely wrong ones

i'm not sure what the intent of this retarded post even is. they said they enjoyed it for those reasons, no one cares if you disagree with OPs reasons THEY enjoyed it. OP isn't suddenly going to change their mind because you say they're "wrong" you know.
>>
File: image.jpg (518KB, 2913x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518KB, 2913x2400px
SM is probably my favorite game since platinum and HGSS. I might even enjoy it more.
>>
>>30102100
not him but it's a discussion. The guy was stating counterpoints, and wasnt hostile at all. Fuck off and dont comment if you dont want any discussion on a tibetan firebreating board
>>
>>30102100
Go back to r.eddit if you want to read nothing but good views, buddy. Ever heard of discussion?
>>
>>30102167
>>30102244
>I think ultra beasts are cool in concept
>lol

Good discussion dumbfucks
>>
>>30102167
yeah but here's the thing retarded anon, what that other anon is doing is attempting to tell the other person that they are "wrong" for enjoying something. imagine you eat a sandwich and enjoyed it, then someone else tries to tell you all the reasons you that you didn't/shouldn't like it. it's not a discussion, it's one baby not capable of understanding that someone else enjoyed themselves and likes different to them.
>>
>>30102244
that's the main reason why I left, nothing but tards agreeing to everything GF shoves down their throats and up their ass
>>
>>30102286
>that's the main reason why I left

please go back. we don't want you here.
>>
>>30102283
>anon asks what he didn't like about the UBs
>discussion continues
>>
>>30101045

It does have some really nice changes and features, but Gamefreak has to be like a balance scale and make equally retarded decisions just to balance the game out.

If only they just stopped doing that. When Gen 8 comes around, I'm just gonna wait for the sequels or buy the remakes.
>>
>>30102285
Ok, I'm not sure why you think the comment is so hostile, but here's an example

>>actually changes the formula a shit ton
>Swapping gyms to trials isn't much, it's the same basic goal.

Here, the person is challenging the point that the formula has changed drastically compared to other games. This could lead to them both talking about what is and isnt different. Something I'd be interested to see as I dont think the formula has changed much either. You dont need to run to OP's rescue once someone challenges his opinions slightly, you faggot

>>30102283
Is that the """worst""" thing you could find?
>>
>>30102439
i never said the comment is hostile, it's just a retarded post. maybe don't post dumb shit like posting "counterpoints" to an opinion that doesn't make any sense and i won't call you a retard.
>>
This is the first game I played with character customization. I only got back into pokemon because of the Gen3 reboot.

I'm biased when I say that I like Hoenn more, but Alola wasn't bad.
>>
File: get off my lawn.jpg (20KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
get off my lawn.jpg
20KB, 500x251px
>>30102286
get off my board.
>>
>>30102508
Are you trying to call the person's opinions wrong? Just not capable of understanding that someone else didnt enjoy themselves as much?
>>
>>30102439
>You dont need to run to OP's rescue once someone challenges his opinions slightly

also are you this anon >>30101216 because you're trying to act like you're not. and if you're not, why are you running to their rescue when someone challenges them?
>>
>>30101045
Was going to buy these games, but too be honest I don't think I will anymore. I like to use only the new pokemon (except for an eevee) in every in game team i do, but I legit do not like any of the designs...

Maybe I am just outgrowing it.
>>
>>30101329
It's /vp/ whose opinion generally contradicts the popular opinion/actual outcome, what did you expect honestly
>>
>>30102588
You arent challenging them >>30102577, you're just telling them to not post because it's a different opinion.

I like seeing opinions and discussion.

>>30102615
The only people who say this have the unpopular opinion
>>
>>30101216
>not thinking the UBs are a cool concept

Honestly if you just killed yourself now, the world would be better
>>
>>30102653
quoted the wrong person in my post too. You win this round
>>
Hands down agree with all those points anon. I finished the main game last night and I was honestly shocked that just ended up loving it more than gen 5. It has some flaws, could a had more mons and festival Plaza makes me wanna die, but aside from that I had a fucking blast.
>>
File: NAXA.jpg (107KB, 539x723px) Image search: [Google]
NAXA.jpg
107KB, 539x723px
>>30101045
The dialogue and characters in this game reminded me a whole lot of Megaman Battle Network, which was pretty fun.
The trials reminded me a lot to Mr. Prog shenanigans in boss stages.
>>
File: Thegreatbeauty.png (322KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thegreatbeauty.png
322KB, 768x768px
>>30101045
It's my favorite too.

I want more Ultra beast,
more story,
more cutscene,
more Z move,
i want to see Lilie beat the champion in Kanto,
i want to see Lilie beat Red,
i want to see Lilie rewritting the history of pokemon as the new red for next 20 years.

I want our MC to become possesed by a ultra beast and become a vilain.
I want SM2.

Fuck DP remake, fuck the one dimensional pokedex national.
>>
>>30102591
It's okay anon, I haven't enjoyed most of this gens designs either.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.