[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Pokemon develop its romantic elements? All the cool RPGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: qts.jpg (170KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
170KB, 1280x853px
Should Pokemon develop its romantic elements? All the cool RPGs have done it. Don't tell me you're satisfied with the way things are now. It's getting stronger by the gen and the blueballing is getting worse.
>>
>>30099583
Just make something like with Yancy and include a semi-date side quest or something.

Or have the girl/dude blush at the end of the game for a tease.
>>
They should save it for PokemonXPersona
>>
>>30100224
>Just make something like with Yancy and include a semi-date side quest or something.

This. I was really surprised by the romance side-quest in BW2. Didn't expect something like this from GF.
>>
>>30099583
>Blueballing
I don't have a desire to fuck little kids, so I can't say I've ever felt this. There's too much that's necessary for GF to improve upon in Pokémon for me to want them to focus on fictional romances instead.
>>
>>30100267
With how hard Lillie is pushed on you I actually expected something like that in the postgame for SM.
But >>30100306 makes a good point too.
>>
>>30099583
No
>>
>>30099583
I want this to be the new FE
>>
If you want a dating sim go back to your shitty jrpg trash like persona and fire emblem. The games have enough problems already.
>>
Do it like Persona where it gives you actual bonuses (specially P5) and can choose to do a romantic route or just leave it as friends.
>>
>>30099583
No.. Hints here and there are fine, but pokemon is still all about catching, raising and going on a adventure with your own team.

Last thing I want is a shipping element introduced. That shit ruined FE, and has ruined the anime. I don't want it ruining the games.
>>
>>30100306
>>30100421
This, the romance element in XY/ORAS/SM is bad enough. If the games absolutely HAVE to include romance, do what BW2 did and make it an optional sidequest rather than part of the main plot.
>>
>>30100523
Shipping has been a thing in FE for a long time. It's just more overt now which is why the series is so much more successful.

Shipping sells, it's just that GF doesn't need to care about their games selling.
>>
As Ohmori gains more and more control over the series we'll probably see an involved feature. He seems to want players to get pussy by the end of every game he's directed.
>>
>>30100224
This romance as a side quest with no relation to the main story is good
>>
>>30100523
Good thing that Serena won then, because god knows the anime could've easily gone the harem route with SM had she not won and XY been a success.

of course, that still won't stop fans from being shits but what can you do?

>>30100664
GF is fucking lucky that GO was a thing and helped sales.
>>
File: my ball hand twitches.gif (2MB, 488x280px) Image search: [Google]
my ball hand twitches.gif
2MB, 488x280px
>>30100523
>Awakening was the first Fire Emblem with waifus
stop
>>
>>30100953
He's trying to copy my boy Owain's style so badly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.