[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we know the stats and other details of our beloved doggos,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Doggos.png (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Doggos.png
267KB, 1024x768px
Now that we know the stats and other details of our beloved doggos, one question remains.

Who's better?
>>
>>30098739
They're both shit
>>
>>30098739
both are good but I prefer sun doggo
>>30098755
you're waifu is shit
>>
File: 58952491_p0.png (203KB, 653x641px) Image search: [Google]
58952491_p0.png
203KB, 653x641px
>>30098739
furbait one, at least it can actually kill something before going down
>>
>>30098778
But lycanroc (day) is my waifu
>>
File: 2016-09-20 16.52.40.jpg (29KB, 195x124px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-20 16.52.40.jpg
29KB, 195x124px
>>30098739
The fursuit. It can take a hit and get A KO. Sometimes.
>>
Are the hidden abilities for Lycanroc available? because No Guard Stone Edge STAB at 115 base attack is pretty cool. Probably cooler than Accelerock.
>>
Moonruff for me. Even if it's not what I was expecting, I still prefer the werewolf.
>>
Moonruff has the bigger knot
>>
>>30098739
Midday for sure. Mudnight just can't compete with it.
>>
>>30100212
Yup, just a pain in this ass to get woth chaining.
I'm probably gonna do it again just to get another shiny rockwoof for dual sun and moon lycanroc double battles
>>
>>30100381
Chaining properly shouldn't take more than 15-30 minutes.

The real question is what's the true number of pokemon in a chain needed for good IVs and hidden abilities
>>
>>30098739
Day form is way the fuck better, it's not even a competition.

Which is a shame because the midnight one has a more interesting design.
>>
>>30100342
All that matters, let's be real.
>>
I think the Balto one is the best one battle-wise.

Yes, the Day Forme has worse defenses, but it also has higher speed and a signature priority move. It can hit like a truck before it gets killed.
>>
>>30100417
>IVs
>>
>>30098739
are these even worth it?

I stuck with the puppy for a while but it was shit and didnt have any moves
>>
>>30100417
I've been chaining for about an hour and a half with no luck
>>
File: night.png (29KB, 298x310px) Image search: [Google]
night.png
29KB, 298x310px
Nightruff has been great for me. Loving its animations way more than dayruff...who always seems to look angry even when its happy.

Battle wise? I'll take scarfed stone edges and she's been pretty great for me ingame.
>>
they're not that bad. I'm, using the wolf, not the werewolf. the thing is, their moveset is really limited... like, I can use only a rock stab and a dark type move, because I already have stab fighting on another mon and there's nothing else for lycanroc... I even wanted to give it sandstorm so it got a sp def boost along side bulk up... but fucking gamefreak thinks a rock-type pokemon can't summon a standstorm, for some reason!
>>
>>30098739
Day will be UU
Emoshit will be "phew" aka PU
>>
>>30105911
Day will be RU at best, Night will likely be high-tier NU with some RU use
>>
>>30106015
Only a retard would think that a slow frail attacker like Midnight Lycanroc would be anything but PU.
>>
>>30106015
lol, what the fuck do these tiers even mean? if a pokemon is "rarely used" or "never used", how come they will be used in these tiers?? it's like... shouldn't you wait a couple of months to see which 7th gen 'mon get over used/never used/rarely used etc to make such statements?
>>
>>30105911
day is literally a rock floatzel with an even worst movepool...and terrakion exists. True night is a one trick pony but no miss stone edges are a great trick at the end of the day.
>>
>>30106015
>>30105911
Day will be NU, in UU and RU it has to compete with both formes of Aerodactyl and with Tyranrantrum

People severely over estimate the utility of Accelrock, Day forme is literally a rock-type Floatzel, and Floatzel has a better typing and movepool and it's PU trash
>>
Day. I actually like the cartoony look of Night, except the hair
>>
>>30106057
It's more or less a favoritism contest. Not literally ofcourse but in general.
>>
>>30106138
yeah, but by already knowing "which tier" a pokemon that's this new already belongs to... it's like, you can literally only play "never used" tier, which means that all the players in NU ALWAYS USE "never used" pokemon.

Never used where, if lots of people use them? the tiers are about how powerful they are, not the use they get.
>>
>>30098739
even if you combined everything good from both of them into one pokemon they still wouldnt be good because they have worse movepools than the eeveelutions
>>
>>30106259
>start of gen
>most popular mons get used most
>they are overused
>this becomes ou
>everything else is uu in comparison
>play uu
>worse mons get used less
>they are underused in the u tier and are therefore rarely used in comparison to OU mons

etc
>>
>>30106423
"most popular mons get used most", yeah, that's by definition, sir. but tiers are about POWER not popularity. pikachu isn't OU.
>>
>>30106500
Not the guy you were talking to, but you're wrong. The tiers are a popularity contest (usage). I know that sounds wrong, but it's actually how Smogon works through Showdown.
>>
>>30106603
the tiers are a popularity contest yet you already know which tier a new 'mon belongs to? you know a weak poekon can't compete with strong pokemon like "ubers", therefor, REGARDLESS OF POPULARITY, its tier belongs with weaker pokemon.

tiers are about power, dude...
>>
>>30106259
If it's popular OU then UU and below are not allowed to use it.
If it's popular in UU then RU and below are not allowed to use it.
Etc.
If it's broken in UU without being OU popular it gets bumped to BL.
If it's broken in RU without being UU popular it gets bumped to BL2.
Etc.
If it's broken in OU it gets "banned" by being sent to Ubers.
If it's Mega-Rayquaza you can only use it Anything Goes.
>>
I love love love the design of Moondog and he is fine enough to use in game.

Sun dog I might use in a second playthrough but his design is honestly pretty boring.
>>
>>30106972
you're saying "you're right".

If it's POPULAR on "this tier". Not "if it's popular, ITS ON THIS tier".

Tiers are about power, dude. most powerful pokemon are highest tier, lesser pokemon next tier and so forth. I just don't get why they use the terms "used" if THEY ARE ALL USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: e46f43cfc3b192a32ad63d3b98fa3d90.jpg (158KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
e46f43cfc3b192a32ad63d3b98fa3d90.jpg
158KB, 774x1032px
>>30098739

Do you have Sand Stream Gigalith? Midday.

Everything else? Midnight. No Guard shenanigans help him out well and AccelRock isn't nearly as good as people would make it seem.
>>
>>30106917
>what is critical thinking

you compare a pokemon to similar mons and what tier they fell in in the previous gen

this thing is most similar to floatzel and to vanilla Aerodactyl, therefore any reasonable person would expect not to be in a tier higher than RU, which is Aero's Gen 6 tier
>>
File: Cute!.png (2MB, 1750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cute!.png
2MB, 1750x1024px
>>30107054
>design is honestly pretty boring.

This is my issue somewhat. I like dayruff but I wish it was more expressive like rockruff and nightruff instead of having a stern and serious look all the time.
>>
>>30106917
Are you retarded? People play to win so strong mons are picked more
>>
>>30098739
Rockruff is best doggo. no evolution required
>>
>>30107232
I'll agree it's the cutest puppy
>>
>>30098739
Wait, there are differences?

What are they?
>>
File: 1475339145150.jpg (257KB, 600x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1475339145150.jpg
257KB, 600x1457px
Moon
>>
>>30098739
Both have their niches, and both are fucking fragile as hell requiring set up to deal real damage especially in showdown since everyone thinks that the subject testing period means be a fucking flaming faggot and use nothing but legendaries and ass grenigger
>Inb4 lol only zygarde is a legend scrub
Eat shit please, ultra beasts count
Anyways, I believe both are UU at most due to their niches
Dayruff has incredible speed, allowing it to set up sneaky pebbles with ease and its own version of quick attack, allowing it to break sashes and counter much more fragile threats, plus under sandstorm, gets even faster
Moonruff is much slower and without rock quick attack, but has no guard, allowing any fucking hit to land no questions asked, and can survive a little longer than its sibling and can still set up stealth rocks, just not faster
So it becomes more of a situational problem on which one is better, for example, since bravest birb got a nerf, it won't be as consistent at murdering set up sweepers like volcanora, or hard hitters like scizor, or any of the new threats, so because bugs will be much more prominent, you'll need one of these dogs to squash them
Set up sweepers or focus sashers? Day dog
More bulky picks? Night dog
So all in all, it's all about situations
>>
>>30100417
currently on a 3 hour chain and nothing.
>>
>>30098739

Lycan form is so Looney Toons cartoonish
>>
>>30098739
Doggo the Hedgehog is better.
>>
>>30100417
How long have shinies taken for people?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.