[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reintroduce a feature in the new games >Quit most of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: joinavenue03.jpg (61KB, 410x311px) Image search: [Google]
joinavenue03.jpg
61KB, 410x311px
>Reintroduce a feature in the new games
>Quit most of the things that made that feature good
>>
>>30096783

That's the gamefreak philosphoy right there

>bring back Apricorn Balls
>only one of each in the game
>not even the JOHTO CENTRIC town sells them
>>
>>30096856
Well, they are artisinally hand-crafted by a single person, there is no good lore reason for them to be available in bulk
>>
>>30096873

Except for the fact that some Business Tycoon could just, you know MASS PRODUCE them like all the other Pokeballs.

Your argument doesn't even help as you just find them randomly on the floor, and that many trainers in the game send out pokemon in the Apricorn Balls so it just proves that someone else can make them since there is no mention of Kurt in Alola at all.
>>
>>30096856

I thought you could get more via festival plaza? Or was someone fucking with me?
>>
>>30096920
But they already did that, remember?
The Quick Ball is a mass produced Fast Ball
The Luxury Ball is a mass produced Friend Ball
The Net Ball is a mass produced Lure Ball
The Nest Ball is a mass produced Level Ball
>>
>G&S had crazy weekly events and day night cycle centered gameplay
>Removed and/or nerfed on Gen III
>R&S had crazy weather related maps
>Removed and/or nerfed on Gen IV

and the list goes on
>>
>>30096783
>Expecting anything different
>Expecting something good after Gen V
>>
>>30096978

Quick Ball and Fast Ball work completely different from each other. Same with Luxury and Friend (and Friend is superior to Luxury in terms of friendship raising anyway) Not to mention theres not equlivant for Love, Heavy, or Moon.

Why are you even defending the fact that they pretty much went full retard when they brought back apricorn balls, which is soemthing that people have wanted in games outside of gen 2 and its remakes since forever?
>>
>>30096978
Fast, Friend and Lure Balls work different to the ones you mentioned:

Fast Ball has increased catch rate on Pokémon with 100+ Base Speed, Quick Ball has increased catch rate in the first turn and x1 starting from second turn.

Friend Ball sets the Happiness Points of any Pokémon on 200, Luxury Ball only doubles each Happiness Points the Pokémon gains.

Lure Ball has increased catch rate on any Pokémon found by fishing, Net Ball has increased catch rate on Water and Bug Pokémon.
>>
>>30096873
More people could learn.

All Pokeballs came from people crafting them in Johto in the first place

>>30096783
I just want to know, do people come in to it from in game or is it useless without online?
>>
File: 340.jpg (80KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
340.jpg
80KB, 557x605px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2cs1jubUdo
>>
I think the only two "big" things I miss are O-powers (I liked the money and catch rate one) and the berry farm, though the new berry system is also ok.

also sitting on things
>>
>Night and day weekly events
>Apricorn Balls
>Battle tower
>Sevii islands
>Secret Bases
>Battle Frontier
>Berries
>Game corner
>Poffins
>3D Rendering sprites (holy shit I'm trippin balls)
>Seasons
>Pokemon Contest
>Item Finder
>Join Avenue
>>
>>30098004
Oh right and secret bases, i loved that shit when I was little.

Contests were ok, too
>>
>DexNav, online UI change, and Hordes
Why does GF remove everything good?
>>
Can you even level up the plaza outside of stupid minigame events? I just want my EV drink shops...
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30098047
Hordes were pretty bad outside of a few jokes
>>
>>30098084
I have no idea how to upgrade it either, mine's like level 8 and I think the fat fuck has only given me a single tent
>>
>>30098094
It was an easy way to EV train, particularly in XY.
>>
>>30096990
Seasons
>>
>>30098128
>It was an easy way to EV train, particularly in XY.
>EV train
>In the game that had super training
>>
>>30098154
>Actually preferring Super Training to Horde EV training

Jesus Christ why? It takes well over 1 hour to do what takes 15 minutes or less with hordes.
>>
>>30098192
I thought it was fun.

I've never cared about EVs though, so I just thought it was a neat minigame that also boosted the stats of my mons.
>>
How do you farm Festival coins?

PkHex does not have that option yet nor does Powersaves
>>
>>30098131
Somehow all those changes made the world felt so alive. Even R&S had underwater maps, S&M couldn't even bring colorful coral reef sharpedo underwater maps
>>
>>30098084
>>30098107
Go online. Look for minigame events to join. Try to join type match up test. Easy 30-40 FC a pop.
Also SOS battles are better.
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/evchanges.shtml
>>
>>30097148

You're getting awfully defensive about a discussion.

Anyway, I can see the point >>30096978
Was trying to make. Take a quality hit when you try to produce quantity quickly.
>>
>>30098250

Participate in Missions.

Too bad everyone only wants to do type matchups instead of Inverse type machups, which earn you more coins and takes less time.
>>
>>30098406
I don't know type matchups well enough to do that.
>>
>>30098084

No leveling up.

You just have to get lucky and see if the fat fuck gives you a good store.
>>
>>30098406
That actually requires you to think
>>
>>30098406
Its better than language and enthusiasts at least
>>
>>30098435

How hard is it to choose Bug or Grass for every other question seeing as nearly all the typings in the game either resist one or the other.
>>
>>30098192
takes 45mins tops to super train vs going full autism with Horde training in which you'd need a Power Item and Pokerus.
>>
>>30098406
How do you unlock Inverse? UIf I unlock it by doing the other match ups why bother?
>>
>>30098542

gotta get to Plaza Level 8 or 10 i believe.
>>
>>30098513
>It's more efficient but its not a minigame so it's autistic.
WEW
>>
>>30098595
>Have to get BP and have RNG luck to get Pokerus
>not autistic
Youre an idiot arnt you
>>
>>30098570
I'm level 25 and I can't pick it. I think it rotates daily.
>>
File: 1476776203467.png (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476776203467.png
21KB, 256x256px
>>30098644
>he has trouble getting pokerus when the GTS exists
>>
>>30098192
Dont even need horde ev training. With the call for help battles, the evs gained double for called allies. That plus a power item and pokerus gives like 36 ev per called ally fainted.
>>
>>30098725
>Legendaries
Nice try scum
>>
>>30098768
Also the fact that the EV boosting hold items give 8 EVs now rather than 4 helps a bunch as well
>>
>>30098644
>hey wifi Gen gib pokerus
>k
>thnx

Wow, so hard.
>>
>>30097412
>not missing Super Training
>Not missing Hordes for easy EV Training
>>
>>30098841
Anon why you gotta lie like that? Unless you went to a board to specifically get one, everyone and their mother is gonna request a shiny legendary or a mythical event only mon.
>>
>>30098513
>Autism
>Obtaining an item and a common addition to your mon

>>30098644
Everyone and their mother has Pokerus mons by now, especially if you browse /vp/
>>
I miss reset punching bags.
>>
File: 1474568599743.gif (476KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474568599743.gif
476KB, 500x281px
>>30098819
>>30098937
Holy shit the more you defend the more retarded you look! The reason why there are so many shitmons asking for legendaries in the GTS is because every reasonable trade goes fast and only the stupid ones remain.
>>
>>30098513
You're joking, right? Super Training is infinitely more autistic, if anything. PKRS is easy to get from others online, and even if you can't beat the pretty cheap power items, there's always the Macho Brace. Horde Training will always be more efficent and certainly much faster than the tedious Super Training. Plus, you even get a chance at shinies. There is very little reason to choose ST over Hordes.
>>
Anybody else notice that a lot of things in the Festival Plaza are poorly translated? There's a lot of loose ends. Get to some of the later challenges and you'll see what I mean. They make no fucking sense in English.
>>
>>30096783
What do you mean was removed?
>>
>>30098094
Power Items + 5 Pokémon at the same time + Pokérus was the best way to EV Train in the whole franchise:

(4 + 1 x 5 x 2) = 50 EVs in 20 seconds, compared to SOS Battles, that you MUST force a single Pokémon to call others. Thanks god Powet Items now give 8 EVs instead of 4.
>>
>>30099136
Example:

>Show off muscles! challenge
>Show off how awesome you and Machamp are!
>Speak to people, and if enough people say you're the best pair, you'll clear the mission!
>Strategy tips: People who sound happy

what kind of fucking strategy tip is "People who sound happy"
>>
>>30099315
Where the games translated from Spanish? Those sentences are grammatically correct and make sense if you translate them word by word.
>>
>>30099315
How do those things not make sense in english? They make perfect sense to me.
>>
>>30100104
They make sense and are grammatically correct but they flow awkwardly in english, it's not how two people would speak to one another.
>>
Super Training was neat because it allowed you to EV train very early in the game, way before you can get access to Power Items and Pokerus.

It was tedious considering there are 4 kinds of balls and you're essentially screwed if the Pokemon that you're training are shooting blue or yellow ones.

Magnezone and Aerodactyl stages are also a bitch.
>>
Thanks masuda
>>
>>30098855
I miss super training because I liked the minigame and I don't give a single shit about EV training, besides isn't SOS faster?
>>
Could you DYE YOUR CLOTHES at Join Avenue?

I didn't think so!
>>
>>30098855
SOS ev training is better than hordes
With the right Power item, it only takes 7 KOs to complete a stat
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.