[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game Post a radical change to pokemon gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Let's play a game
Post a radical change to pokemon gameplay and other people critique the change. I'll start.

Pokemon in the wild scale in level based on gym badges obtained.
>>
Losing to a villan Team means they steal one of your pokemon.
>>
>>30096390
Do they steal the weakest one? A random one? this would be an interesting "Hard mode" option.
>>
Gyms have no fixed order and scale with your party's highest level Pokemon.

Since HMs are gone, badges won't be necessary for that.
It makes a lot of sense and seems to be canon lore-wise.
Adds a certain difficulty measurement.
Allows for the games to be a lot less linear, since multiple gyms/ paths could be opened up at once.
>>
This isn't a radical change, but rather something I think would be cool or interesting to have.

When you catch every (non Mythical) Pokemon from a region / catch a certain amount of Pokemon, the professor gives you a special item to catch Mythical Pokemon (For example: if you get 150 Pokemon/fill the Kanto Pokedex, you get access to Mew; when you reach 250 / 99 Johto Pokemon, you can catch Mew).

It would make it more rewarding besides just giving you the Egg / Shiny Charm and changing the color of your trainer card.
>>
>>30096605
*Celebi. My bad.
>>
>>30096605
>It would make it more rewarding besides just giving you the Egg / Shiny Charm and changing the color of your trainer Celebi.

???
>>
File: 1379796953928.jpg (247KB, 900x577px) Image search: [Google]
1379796953928.jpg
247KB, 900x577px
>>30096353

Extra damage from type advantage is reduced to 25% and STAB is reduced to 10%.
>>
>>30096848
>f you get 150 Pokemon/fill the Kanto Pokedex, you get access to Mew; when you reach 250 / 99 Johto Pokemon, you can catch Celebi
this is what he meant to say.
>>
>>30096415
Either making it a Mario party dice roll or just RNG. Leaning towards latter because eventually players would get the trick down
>>
>>30096353
>Pokemon in the wild scale in level based on gym badges obtained.

So you can never train your low level mons w/o exp share or switching.
>>
>>30097057
The mario party dice roll is RNG. The dice already know what number they're getting before you jump.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.