[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with Anabel working with Looker for the international Police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: anabel.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anabel.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
So with Anabel working with Looker for the international Police mean she cant be a Frontier Brain

Meanwhile in ORAS we heard Frontier is being built. Lucy, Brandon and Scott were mentioned

SM takes place few years after XY (grown up Sina and Dexio) and ORAS was some time before XY (the birth of Mr Bonding)

If thats the case who's the Frontier Brain in Anabels place? Scott himself maybe? Juan?

As a side note i have to say the fallers theory is so stupid because it means this world has pretty much all the same people as GBA Hoenn except for Anabel because GF needed something for this scenario out of ass
>>
>>30096277
>grown up Sina and Dexio

What? They were already adults in XY.
>>
>>30096277
This Anabel is from non-Megaverse. There still exists regular Anabel from the Megaverse.
>>
>>30096277
She came from original r/s/e as she DID come from the frontier through a UB wormhole, any other theory is fucking retarded.
>>
Nobody because they're not bringing it back
>>
>>30096277
>So with Anabel working with Looker for the international Police mean she cant be a Frontier Brain

This is the RSE Anabel, if you battle her in the Battle Tree it even plays the RSE unremastered Battle Frontier Brain OST.

The ORAS Anabel is probably having dyke sex till she gets a call to become a brain.
>>
>>30096277
Why couldn't she have been a Frontier Brain between SM and XY?
>>
>>30096277
>There are alternate dimensions; one where Mega evolution is a thing and one where it isn't!
Fuck this gay theory
Mega evolution was new even to the Kalosians
They just couldn't find a way to explain it being in Hoenn
FUCK IT DOESN'T EXIST
>>
>>30096409
>lalala what GF says is wrong lalala

I know headcanon fucks are fucking mental, but come on.
>>
>>30096277
>grown up Sina and Dexio
They were chibi models, you fink.
>>
>>30096400
Because presumably there's two Annabels in one universe now
>>
>>30096409
RSE and ORAS are different verses. GF sucks shit at lore but they make it.

All the stupid shit people add on is indeed stupid, but original games and their remakes are definitely two different universes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.