[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you thought your favorite new mon was going to end up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: minior_by_hellrice-dacd79q.png (927KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
minior_by_hellrice-dacd79q.png
927KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw you thought your favorite new mon was going to end up a shitmon but it actually has some semblance of competitive viability
Feels pretty good
>>
File: 1476985213649.gif (183KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476985213649.gif
183KB, 500x250px
>wasn't even planning on using Minior
>decided to because why the fuck not
>he is fucking great and his ability is fun

I like this little guy. The only thing I *DON'T* like is trying to catch one of every color. I wanna make a living dex including all alternate forms and catching these things is a nightmare because of self destruct.
>>
File: Old Man Yells At Clouds.png (25KB, 299x319px) Image search: [Google]
Old Man Yells At Clouds.png
25KB, 299x319px
Once we get RU in place, he will absolutely destroy.
>>
>>30095605
.>Damp
>>
>>30095625
Yeah I decided to come back and do it later when I had a Pokemon with Damp.
>>
>>30095494
For real? The only reason why I didn't get one was because I thought it was a shitmon.
Maybe I'll do a rerun.
>>
>>30095494
I'm just pissed at how it has to do the Shields Down animation at the start of every fucking battle. As far as competitive goes, I'm disappointed Shields Down activates at the end of the turn.
>>
>>30095750
You know showdown is glitched right now right?

Shields down activates whenever it drops below 50 in game, and right now showdown has the lowered defenses immediately instead of when it's supposed to activate.,
>>
>>30095747
It gets Shell Smash and STAB Acrobatics in addition to turning into a 60-100-60-100-60-120 stat spread when below 50%. Minior can get real scary in a heartbeat.
>>
My one kn ows shell Smash, Power Gem, Earthquake, and Acrobatics. I love all the different colors too, probably one of my favorite new pokemon this gen.
>>
>>30095494
>A meteor so it gets flying/rock typing, can learn a shit load of hedge attacks, and can be customized down to the core color
Not gonna lie, I ignored it in the beginning, then started looking for something that could carry earthquake, and cover flying type on my team. Glad I discovered it weeks ago. Still haven't got to the third island yet Just started playing yesterday but I'm glad to hear Minior doesn't disappoint. It's had a spot in my squad waiting for it for weeks.
>>
>>30095883
It comes out of the pokeball with no shield and then it gets its shield in game if its HP is high enough hence activating Shields Down
>>
>>30096030
>>30096110
>Earthquake
Mine is level 49 and doesn't know Earthquake
Is it a TM? Where is it?
>>
I'm excited to catch one, I was super excited when Decidueye was revealed to be Grass/Ghost so I wouldn't have to worry about doubling up on flying types

How many core colors are there and does the core color affect anything or is it just decorative?
>>
>>30096270
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/774.shtml

Seven, they're only cosmetic changes
>>
>>30096229
It does need to learn by TM. Bulbapedia doesn't have a location yet, but it is confirmed it can learn it.
>>
>>30096306
Awesome, thanks anon
>>
>>30096270
>I was super excited when Decidueye was revealed to be Grass/Ghost so I wouldn't have to worry about doubling up on flying types
I felt like such a dork for being as excited about it as I was. Glad I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>30096270
It boosts Hidden Power based on color. Like Water for blue, etc.
>>
>>30096338
Same, until I found out Dhelmise had THE EXACT FUCKING SAME TYPING as Decidueye. Went with Litten in the end since Fire and Dark are rare in Alola.
>>
Someone give me a set for him. I didn't catch him in my playthrough because of his weird ass moveset. Didn't see he got shell smash.
>>
>>30096270
>>30096307
Serebii confirms TM 26 is in the Resolution cave.
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/tm26.shtml
>>
>>30095750
Why wouldn't you want shields down to activate on turn end?

The second shields down activates your Minior becomes a glass cannon.
>>
>>30096362
Wait, seriously?
>>
>>30096229
It's in Resolution Cave. Go there and catch Guzzlord while you're at it. Guzzlord is totally fucking cool.
>>
File: so angry.jpg (80KB, 489x631px) Image search: [Google]
so angry.jpg
80KB, 489x631px
>>30096403
>>30096684
>Post Game
Well fuck
>>
>>30096440
Because turn order was already determined at the beginning of the turn so you can immediately start the rape train. I guess maybe it was done with Doubles in mind?
>>
I can't figure out what EV spread this thing should have. I wanna make sure it can get into Shields Down range without dying, but I also wanna make sure it can do what it's supposed to do once it does activate.
>>
>Passimian

I don't know that feel.
It's not really that bad even, just painfully mediocre. PU here I come.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.