[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he's the main antagonist in Stars, right? He's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2062.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2062.png
87KB, 500x500px
So he's the main antagonist in Stars, right? He's the only one in an antagonistic position by the end of Sun and Moon.
>>
>this is why I hate kids
Ofc he's gonna be the antagonist
>>
>>30093435
Nah he's just pissed off at some random kids playing in the facility he works at. I really liked him, even though he didn't have a bigger role in the games.
>>
>>30093435
Assuming Stars actually happens, no, Guzma is still in the antagonistic position. Also as weird as it might seem, the UB-01 that bonded with Lusamine could become a main villain, I know that sounds weird but if Lusamine still had parts of the UB-01 within her what's not to say the opposite is true?

Alien Pokemon + Psycho Bitch = Main Villain?
>>
>>30093435
Isn't he reformed now? I think he said that he wants to change when you fight him in the post-game.

I genuinely think Colress will have a big role in Stars. At least I hope he will.
>>
>>30093435

He's not evil, he's just a typical Salaryman who just wants to rise up the ladder.
>>
>>30093435
Not really. If you go talk to him after beating the game he says he got demoted and takes that opportunity to turn over a new leaf. He also has a friendly battle with you if you want.
>>
>>30093435
Isn't he a "just in it for science" villian. If the new version is a sequel lile B2W2 and not a deluxe version I imagine it'll be some new antagonist group. Maybe a like a neo team skull? Would be cool to see guzma and the original team skull fight a neo team skull.
>>
>>30093435
He reforms himself in the postgame.

He actually goes and completes all the island trials and is a challenger at the e4.
>>
Would be cool if he went full mad scientist and utilized Necrozma in some way to "untap the potential of Ultra Space" or something along those lines but all of these posts saying he reformed makes that a no.
>>
It's not a sequel, it's a third version. They're just going to rework Lusamine's plan to involve Necrozma like they did with Cyrus and Giratina.
>>
>>30093557
Idk, there's too few loose ends to warrant a sequel but at the same time a sequel would make a lot more sense than a third version
>>
File: c6f.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
c6f.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
hey Faba I discovered that this Ultra Beasts you are experimenting before shares the same aura as the Totem Pokemons?
>>
>>30094090
> his suit is actually just a water bed trench coat edition

Fact
>>
>>30093557
>3rd versions
stop living in 2008.
>>
>>30093435
nah the main antagonist will be chicken-chan who got possessed by the UBs after catching all of them

lillie will return to alola to assist new MC to save chicken-chan
>>
File: bxtLjuB.jpg (12KB, 408x297px) Image search: [Google]
bxtLjuB.jpg
12KB, 408x297px
>>30093478
>Guzma is still in the antagonistic position
>Disbands Team Skull and reinvents himself to turn a new leaf
What?
>>
>>30093435
>Implying Stars won't be a third version
>>
>>30094137
They can release a third version by claiming it's just an enhanced Switch port.
>>
Stop thinking Stars is going to happen. At least it'll be named something else.
>>
>>30094365

Until people complain about having to pay home console prices along with the game's price JUST to play a main-series Pokemon game, of course.
>>
Calling it now.

Switch game is just the Alola version of Pokemon Stadium.
>>
>>30095221
Give me Pokemon Colosseum 3 god fucking dammit
>>
>>30093435
>implying wicke won't beat the snobbiness off him
>>
>>30095221
If it included rental Pokemon again that would sell like hotcakes. Plenty of casual fans would jump at the chance to use any mon they wanted in an even playing field.
Also a Gym Leader Tower made up of all gens would be awesome.
>>
>>30095221
>switch port of Colosseum with actual models never
>>
Wicke and bewear have him in check. He's gone into full comedic relief jew mode going by the post game fight.
If anything, maybe we'll get a new Hawaiian themed villain or something. Fall of the monarchy wasn't really touched up on.
>>
>>30095232
>Mega Shadow Totem Pokemon
>>
>>30095275

That's what I want.

Just have challenges that are something like "Gym One Leaders"
>>
What game are you playing OP? At the end of the adventure he reforms and starts from zero, he is not even mad he got demoted, it's just an opportunity for him to show what he is made of.

If there is a position he should take in a sequel, it would be that of president of Aether. Gladion is too young and would rather travel around the region than stay in an office all day, it wouldn't be very wise to leave him in charge for too long.

Meanwhile Faba is always working hard at Aether and does his best to make it a better place. Sure, he is very ambitious, but that ambition for a company like Aether can only mean good things for the Pokémon they are keeping safe. I can't think of anybody more fitting of the role of president than me.
>>
File: cPdus7j.png (244KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
cPdus7j.png
244KB, 388x600px
>>30095341
>Wicke will never keep you in check
>>
>>30093478
Guzma will hopefully be champion. He's most likely to at least be a kahuna though.
>>
>>30095583
I could see it. They'd need at least two new Kahunas and one trial captain due to two of them becoming E4. Maybe more than one trial captain if there is a time skip due to age limits.
>>
>>30095406
>me
>>
>>30095830
>IT'S YOUR KAHUNA, GUZMA
>>
File: mohn.png (415KB, 613x368px) Image search: [Google]
mohn.png
415KB, 613x368px
Nah

Guzma and Team Skull reform
Wicke was never bad
Faba was just doing his job
Lusamine hopefully stops being a cunt

That leaves the man who caused all of this as the lone antagonist left
>>
>>30095583
Lillie will be the champion. Her team will be comprised of UB's.
>>
>>30098610
Faba was just a dick.
>>
>>30095221
so you are retarded
>>
>>30093435
Lillie is going to be the antagonist just you watch she's going to follow in her mothers footsteps
>>
>>30095232
>>30095343
>Totem Shadow Mega Fug
>>
>>30098728

It makes the most sense. Every console has one.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.