[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that this doesn't learn any electric type moves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Is it true that this doesn't learn any electric type moves? Is the same said for the other types?
Why the fuck would game freak do that?
>>
>Yes

>Yes

>Because oricorio is a stupid gimmick pokemon like castform and nobody should use it
>>
But it does, it learns Revelation Dance.
>>
revelation dance is their only STAB

but they're still decent without it

>revelation dance
>air slash/hurricane
>roost
>tailwind/safeguard/featherdance/captivate
>>
>>30091764
Revelation dance... that's it.
>>
>>30091764
Oricorio's sole purpose is to copy a Quiver Dance/Swords Dance/Dragon Dance and then Baton Pass it in doubles, in singles is a shitty gimmickmon
>>
>>30091764
It wouldn't make sense if the Fire type one could learn Flamethrower for example, and then still have Flamethrower when it changes forms.
>>
>>30091917
It doesn't change forms like that.
>>
>>30092223
yes it does retard. drink nectar from another island

>>30091764
http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-sm/revelationdance.shtml

90 power stab you idiot. that's as good as thunderbolt.
>>
>>30092223
Yes it does.

The reason they have no fucking STAB is because they just share a moveset.
>>
>>30091917
That didn't stop them for taking moves away from Rotom once he changed forms.
>>
Mine had hidden power electric so I've been running that
>>
>>30092292
Because there's a better alternative to that in Revelation Dance, which functions like Techno Blast but grants STAB.
>>
They really should have treated them like an island variation of Alolan Forms (and been unchangeable) so they could have different moves, TMs and stuff rather than this mess we have now.
>>
>>30092429
shut the fuck up you get a 90 power stab move for the primary type. do you read move descriptions? do you know what revelation dance is?

revelation dance will be electric type for pom-pom, fire type for baile, psychic type for hula bitch, and ghost type for senshu and it is a special attack with 90 power. what the hell is the problem?
>>
>>30092735
That fine, but support moves are also important.

RD also afaik doesn't inflict status.
>>
>>30091917
cosplay pikachu gets a signature move per form they could have done the exact same thing. All you need is check the current movepool for the move and remove it when you change forme.
>>
>>30092939
Would be nice to have non-flying stab before level 40.
>>
>>30092735
It's dumb because I can't run volt switch on an electric type Pokémon, can't run psyshock on a psychic type and so on.
I agree with >>30092429
>>
>>30092735

You don't get RD until level 40, moron.
>>
>>30093007
you don't need RD until level 40 you moron

>>30092998
waah waaah I'm a little bitch
>>
Obviously you're only allowed to have 1 stab move of your primary type and suggesting otherwise it just autism desu.

Anyway, I'm off back to GameFAQs. Kthanxbai!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.