[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ultra beasts supposed to be Pokemon? They look nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: guzzlord.jpg (45KB, 360x262px) Image search: [Google]
guzzlord.jpg
45KB, 360x262px
Are ultra beasts supposed to be Pokemon? They look nothing like Pokemon.
>>
>>30090988
That's because they're from a different dimension, anon.
>>
What is a Pokemon supposed to look like?
>>
>are these monsters that are supposed to feel alien because they are from a different dimension and not just space like Deoxys, meant to look weird?

HMMMM
REALLY GIVES THE OL' NOODLE A WORK OUT
>>
They're from different dimensions, probably pokemon from there

Moving somewhere else is like giratina's forms changing, they haven't adapted to the environment yet.

It explains why necrozma is classified as a pokemon and not ultra beast since it's been in the pokemon world dormant for ages
>>
IT'S GONNA GET A LITTLE WEIRD
>>
that's abbadon
this is foreshadowing for the SMT X Pokemon game coming out
>>
>yfw Ultrabeasts are the shitmons of their dimension that got tired of getting beat
>Next gen game is in said dimension
>Buzzswole is the zigzagoon of that game
>>
>>30091103
IT'S GONNA GET A LITTLE WILD
>>
>>30091093
The whole Necrozma thing is throwing me for a loop desu. I guess Ultra Beast is just a name? Once they're more common knowledge to the Pokemon world, the term will probably be a relic
>>
>>30090988
Look at it this way, in another reality they could have cows that look nothing like our cows but behave the same way and have the same functions as our cows.
>>
Is a pokeball, slime, toxic waste, swords and ice cream supposed to look like pokemons?
>>
>>30090988
guzzlord is called Schlinking in germany

what a shit
>>
>>30090988
They come from another dimension and still make the registry.
>>
File: BatemanStare.jpg (21KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
BatemanStare.jpg
21KB, 600x350px
>>30091368
>Buzzwhole and Pheromosa are the Route 1 bug
>Nihilego is the Tentacool
>The cable thing is that universe's Voltorb
>Guzzlord is the Snorlax, too busy eating to let you pass
>>
>>30090988
They look like pokémon because they are pokémon.
By now the pokémon that "look nothing like pokémon" according to genwunners are the majority, so shit like Pidgey and Caterpie that's just an animal is actually unusual.
>>
>>30091368
>>30094000
>the Legendaries have 255 in at least one stat and 100+ everything else
>>
>>30094261
>That universe's Arceus has 255 in each stat with perfect IVs and judgement that always hits for super effective STAB while resisting all hits
>>
>>30094000
>tfw i would never leave route 1 because too busy trying to fuck ub dimension caterpie and weedle
>>
>>30094261
>is actually a gen 5 game
>>
>>30091419
I AINT FROM AROUND HERE
>>
>>30090988
i get it anon, using your brain is hard for you, but just... think before you post ok?
>>
>>30092687
"ultra beast" is a term like "island guardian" is for the tapu. it's just a minor category within a major category.
>>
So this is what dragons look like in other dimensions. Neat.
>>
>>30090996
are they from the digimon dimension?
>>
File: Kirby.jpg (26KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby.jpg
26KB, 500x470px
>>30090988
Guzzlord is a Kirby from another dimension
>>
>>30097436
Kirby and Guzzlord are both portable pocket dimensions.
>>
>>30093933
Explain
>>
>>30090988
So next game is going to be Giratina and the distortion dimension invading the pokemon world for domination right?
>>
>>30097842
Spoilers! Giratina was an Ultra Beast the whole time!
>>
>>30094176
This generation's Pokemon are honestly the only one's I have a lot of criticism for, I thoroughly enjoyed most of XY and BW's 'mons, every generation has its shitty designs but it appears to be the majority this time.
>>
>>30092687
>whats a sub-category?
I dont know anon, you tell me.
>>
They are actually digimon. Pay attention to the story.
>>
File: Godhand_original.jpg (61KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
Godhand_original.jpg
61KB, 600x479px
>>30090988
>he doesn't like THE BEST BOSS FIGHT EVER

I'M GETTING HUNGRY, HOMBRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPIKtN7kWmA
>>
>>30097842
What if Giritina was the Ultra Beast's Arceus
>>
>>30098506
It's your taste that's shit buddy
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.