[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used this pokemon in my playthrough because he looks pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-768Golisopod_Dream.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-768Golisopod_Dream.png
67KB, 250x250px
I used this pokemon in my playthrough because he looks pretty cool, to bad its ability is absoluye garbage... no sign of a hidden ability for this cool mon...
>>
>>30090950
at least its great for catching legendaries
>>
>>30090950
>I am a retard that doesn't know how to use one of the most braindead mons in the gen, please fuck my face
>>
I sure hope you gave him Leech Life over First Impression. It can plow through most anything and keep its health up.
>>
>>30091031
>not both
>>
>>30090950
How the hell can you not understand how vital the ability is to his kit? You essentially get a free U-turn and have switch advantage against enemy U-turns/Volt Switches.

He only uses priority moves and is really tanky so its not like you have to worry about wasting a turn because of it.
>>
>>30091031
>not giving him first impression
>not giving him the strongest priority move in the game
>not giving him the move his ability is based around.
Leech Life, First Impression, Aqua Jet, Sucker Punch. That is how a Golisopod do.
>>
>>30090950
>wanting everything to be super powerful
Fuck off.
>>
>>30090950
>>30090950
>There's a hidden ability
>It's Defeatist
>>
>>30091047
Mine ran Rock Tomb, Sucker Punch, Leech Life and Scald with Rockium Z. Scald was mostly leftover from wimpod, it's the only decent move it gets at that stage.
>>
>>30091031
>erasing First Impression

nigga what are you doing
>>
>>30091075
Shouldn't have even bothered with water STAB if it was going to be a special move, not worth losing First Impression
>>
>>30091031
Giving him both is vastly important. First Impression played a key part in me beating the champion last night due to how strong it is.
>>
>>30091031
>>30091061
>Leech Life
?????????
Why would anyone ever use this move
>>
>>30091107
Got me some clutch burns at the E4
>>
>>30091119
Because it does 80 damage now and is excellent.
>>
>>30090950
It was MVP of my 50 Super Double win streak. If Top Kek and Raichu ever failed to get a clean kill this bad boy would come in and get a First Impression revenge kill than Exit out and immediately come back for another First Impression or Sucker Punch trap.
>>
>>30091119
They buffed it to 80 base power.
>>
>>30091119
It's 80 Power now, keep up with the times
>>
>>30091119
>He doesn't know

It's been buffed to 80BP

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-sm/leechlife.shtml
>>
>first impression, kills 1st mon
>2nd mon hits it hard
>ability out
>your 2nd Golis impresses it
>rotate
>rinse/repeat
>>
>>30091031
Life Orb, Adamant Goli with all of the priority+Leech Life is fucking dumb.
>>
>>30091182
You do know that Golisopod is supposed to function as a revenge killer with all that priority, right? It's the most practical way to make use of it. And it's quite well-implemented, too. It's really cool how his entire moveset revolves around his ability.
>>
>>30091285
Yeah, which is why I said it, thing is really good at its job, it just hates Stealth Rocks.
>>
Is that the official artwork?
>>
>>30091325
>Golisopod used Goliso Spin!
>>
>>30091325
It's going to need some hazard removal support, indeed. I'm just glad this this mon wasn't a disappointment to use competitively.
>>
>>30091338
It's the Dream World art.
>>
>>30091343
Depending on how the Meta develops you may want a tapu on your team as well (Bulu maybe?), as Tapu Lele COMPLETELY shuts Golisopod down.
>>
how come there is no hidden ability found yet for this pokemon?
>>
>>30091367
You can leech life it but yeah, I'd just switch to something else.
>>
>>30091367
All four Tapus are going to see a lot of usage in OU. They're all really scary.
>>
>>30091384
It doesnt have one, because its ability is unique and it's entire moveset and gimmick is built around it.

Same reason you will never see a Mimikyu without disguise
>>
File: hof.png (79KB, 659x406px) Image search: [Google]
hof.png
79KB, 659x406px
>>30091366

Now that was fast. Is there any way we can get something similar to pic related then?
>>
>not wanting a free switch
Shitters gonna shit.

Protip: Wishpassing is a thing.
>>
File: hurr.jpg (58KB, 565x420px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
58KB, 565x420px
>>30090966
>>
what item would you give golisopod to hold?
>>
>>30094292
bigroot or lifeorb
>>
>>30094908
>bigroot

wouldn't silver powder be better? It would boost leech life and first impression
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.