[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he uses healing items and revives during battles and then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>he uses healing items and revives during battles and then goes on to complain about difficulty
>>
>He heals at the pokémon center after every trainer battle instead of completing the route in one go and the complains about trainers having too few pokémon

Guzma was a bitch if you went through the team skull base without healing
>>
it's easy no matter what
>>
>use Toxic stall as a strat on bulky pokemon
>everyone just uses a Full Heal or Full Restore and then a Z move to knock out my pokemon

Fuck that, if they get to be little bitches then I'm also going to use items.
>>
>>30089251
I feel like GF buffed ariados and masquerain just because of Guzma
>>
>>30089209
The people who complain it's so easy really baffle me. If they actually have the Exp. Share off they should be running into obstacles. I consider it challenging when I have to rely on tactical use of my items or reset the game to re-challenge the opponent. What probably happens is these anons are complaining it's too easy on the first island where things do start off easy since you just started or they watched a playthrough/spoiled the whole game for themselves and know what to expect for each battle to be able to counterteam/prep.

When I first ran into Sina, I nearly got BTFO by her Glaceon since Dartrix went down fast and I had a weak Crabrawler I had to rely on to beat it, with Icy Wind doing a shit ton.
>>
>>30089209
Then why not adjust the difficulty to account for items?

Fucking shill.
>>
>>30089209
What? It revives?
>>
STUFFING YOUR FACE AS USUAL
>>
first island being full of hustle rattatas that never misses doesn't really give much other options outside of repels.
>>
>>30089266
This. They really had the NPCs implement a lot of bitch strategies this time around.
>>
>>30089306
They almosr certainly did, because they didn't buff ledian
>>
>>30090368
>the one pokemon that needs a buff more than most will NEVER get it

What did they mean by this?
>>
I find totems more challenging than anything previously. Lurantis Totem with his Castform buttbuddy spamming Sunny Day felt like a fucking raidboss.
>>
>>30090407
>wanting to see baton pass viable again
>>
>>30090904
Calling for help makes training a weak member of your 6-man team insanely unfun and frustrating. Lets not talk about catching them in the first place.

The ridiculous low speed tiers make fleeing from random battle retarded.

Enemy trainers use huge bulkup moves like curse x 6 and full restores... Random trainers!

Trials be damned, they're like a respite from the bullshit. They only have heal pulsing and sunny day.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.