[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NPCs are shown to be able to do the retarded Z-move dance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>NPCs are shown to be able to do the retarded Z-move dance
>however when you fight them they don't do the retarded dance when their mons use their Z-move

why?
>>
>>30088872
Only your character is autismal enough to do them.
>>
>>30088951
Yet they do them anyway... outside the battle.

I mean I hate the dance, but I want consistency too.
>>
>>30088872
Because then you'd complain about fights lasting forever.

Real answer is that it's less work to not animate them.
>>
>>30088960
>but I want consistency too.
Sounds you fit perfectly with the main character's autism as well.
>>
>>30088872
More importatly, why do you need to a retarded dance in first place anyway?
>>
>>30088964
but they did animate them. They use the same models in the overworld after all.

I just find it weird that they show trainer models in battle much to the detriment of already wonky Pokemon scale yet somehow they don't use that.

You're probably right that I'd complain, but at least it's consistent.
>>
>>30088969
muh hawaii and shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.