[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. Pokemon Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: verlisify.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
verlisify.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. Pokemon Sun and Moon is out so you know what that means right? It means it's time to showcase some BROKEN strategies.....

For starters Mega Lopunny is BROKEN. But not like that old XY version, NO. This new is broken because when they switch to their physical tank they'll find out it's SPECIAL. That's right a special Mega Lopunny. It's all thanks to the Z-Move Splash which in case you don't know boosts its attack +3! Combine it with Blizzard, Focus Blast, and Charge Beam for almost perfect coverage and it will be unstoppable. They can't even slow it down with paralysis thanks to its special ability of limber. Just in case they do with Gastro Acid though you can still stop them by using a Lum Berry.

Lopunny @ Lum Berry
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Splash
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast
- Charge Beam

Give it a spin and tell us how it went. Just don't be a hater or a cheater or somebody that clickbaits.
>>
>>30088819
if you have a lum berry how can you use your Z-move and your mega...
>>
>>30088871
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. Give it a spin and tell us how it went. Just don't be a hater or a cheater or somebody that clickbaits.
>>
>>30088871
fuck you don't question verlis
>>
His shitty clickbait titles of his videos that keep getting recommended to me make me cringe

>INCINEROAR OP?! Pokemon Sun and Moon Incineroar Moveset! Pokemon Sun and Moon Guide for Incineroar
>>
>>30088871
Stop being so toxic
>>
File: CszKXRiWIAAsDhH.png (869KB, 1015x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CszKXRiWIAAsDhH.png
869KB, 1015x1200px
AROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>30088871
>>30088910
>>30088933
no, you just cant use a lum berry or a crystal if you plan on using the mega for lupunny, also ita stats are more physical @ 136 and her sp.atk is 54 so it fucking retarded.
>>
>>30088984
>>30088871
>trying to shit on the god of competetive that is verlisify
Fuck off, retard
>>
>>30088984
I don't get this new "hating on perfect strategies" meme.

Someone explain?
>>
>>30088984
>hasn't tried it out yet
Holy fuck kid you're new
>>
putting the fun aside, is this a real thing did this retard really say something like this?
>>
>>30088984
Why the fuck are you so toxic?
>>
>>30088819
I laughed
>>
>>30088819
for the love of god, please tell me this isnt real.
>>
>>30088871
Fucking blocked
>>
File: sweating blaziken.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sweating blaziken.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>30088926
>tfw Decidueye is so bad even Verlisify the dicksucker of garbage mons thought it was bad
>>
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. It's not just new moves that Sun and Moon introduced. It also buffed some old pokemon as well. Some of them it made BROKEN. For examle they buffed fan favourite Gengar by replacing its useless ability of levitate with the BROKEN one of Cursed Body. In case you don't know Cursed Body means when it's hit by a contact move there's a chance that move will be disabled. But what if they don't use a contact a move? Well that's okay because it can also learn disable. That's twice the disables. DISABLECEPTION! Then once they're disabled you can poison them with Smog or hit them with a Hex for double damage. That's broken. Slap on Focus Blast for coverage and an Eviolite for defense and you're set.

Gengar @ Eviolite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Disable
- Hex
- Smog
- Focus Blast

Give it a spin and tell us how it went. Just don't be a hater or a cheater or somebody that clickbaits.
>>
>>30089185
More pls
>>
File: stifled laugh toystory.gif (449KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
stifled laugh toystory.gif
449KB, 300x173px
>>30089185
>>
Why does he have to be so clickbaity and what is up with the descriptions on his videos? It's like the same thing said three times over just reworded.
>>
>>30089185
I maybe a casual but im pretty sure this is pretty fucking dumb
>>
>>30089185

Holy shit. I was skeptical at first, but after testing it on showdown i have to admit this gengar works very well. Thank you verlisify!
>>
>>30089047
Not that i remember. He did recommend Assault Vest Goodra with Rain dance though.
>>
File: 1479490795903.jpg (22KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479490795903.jpg
22KB, 636x358px
Made me chuckle
>>
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. I've been looking through the new Alola Pokeon and I've noticed the BEAST, that is Pyukumuku. First of all, it has huge Defense and Special Defense. To maximize it's bulk we'll give it an assault vest. It also has a very unique aility, that damages the oponnent that KOs it. That's right. It damages the opponent! And thatdamage is based on your HP, so we'll maximize those too.
Now to the moves. It is a Water-type, so Mud Sport is a MUST HAVE. We don't wat our lfriend dying to Electric attacks. It also gets Endure, to help you survive an opponents Z-move. You don't have to be afraid of getting wrekt by a Gigavolt Havoc! With our maximized defense stat we can take a lot of damage and survive, so I suggest Bide to hurt your opponent. As our last move we will use Recover, to get back the damage we received when we were using Bide.

Pyukumuku @ Assault Vest
Ability: Innards Out
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Mud Sport
- Endure
- Bide
- Recover

>>
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. It's not just new moves that Sun and Moon introduced. New Pokémon are CRAZY! Take pyukumuku for example. That thing is BUSTED! At first glance you may think:"This thing has no attacking moves, how can it be broken?" Well, listen to me. It learns the move bide, which deals double the damage your opponent dealt to you for two turns! AMAZING! With high defenses and an attack stat higher than TOXAPEX, bide will deal amazing damage! Since its so bulky it's PP for bide might run out, but don't fret! It can learn Harden to increase it's stone-hard defense even further! This makes it impassable as a wall, but to increase the bide damage, put 252 EVs into attack, give it a life orb and 252 EVs into speed for momentum as it is bulky enough. The strategy leads to amazing Struggle damage after it's PP have been used up.

Pyukumuku @ Life Orb
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bide
- Harden
-
-

>>
>>30088984
under 1100fag detected
>>
>>30088926
>INCINEROAR OP
Incineroar is literally just going to take Arcanine's UU spot... nothing else.
>>
>>30089496
how, it doesnt have healing or moves like arcanine does.
>>
>>30089457
>>30089458
kek
>>
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. Sun and Moon has been out for a while now which means it's time to show you some of the actual new pokemon so I'll start with the newest and most BROKEN one Golem-Alola. Now I know some of you might be thinking there's nothing broken about Golem-Alola, it's just a worse version of the Golem from Generation 1(which was also broken) but that's where you're wrong, because Golem-Alola has the special hidden ability of Sturdy that lets it survive one hit from full HP. This means that it can use the move Self-Destruct and not die from it, and use a Focus Sash so it doesn't die from it twice. Then after it has electric moves so it can still do damage. Throw in an Automatize so it always goes first and a Hidden Power Ice for coverage and you're set.

Golem-Alola @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Autotomize
- Wild Charge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

>>
>>30089509
>Incineroar doesn't have healing
>Has leech life.
>>
>all these people memeing incorrectly
He says Verlis, not Verlisify. Get it right.
>>
>>30089185
That set minus eviolite and smog is actually not that bad
>>
>>30089530
Buddy I love Incineroar but he's really just a worse Arcanine in Singles.
>>
File: OIbAUu.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
OIbAUu.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>30089597
>>
>>30089530
Non-STAB Bug move, one of the worst attacking types.
Just wait for Intimidate and use U-Turn.
>>
>>30089530
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlis here. That.

Incineroar @ Iron Ball
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Leech Life
- Acrobatics
- Fling
- Fake Out
>>
>>30089530
>>Incineroar doesn't have healing
>>Has leech life.

Sure anon, i'm sure leech life can restore the same health as morning sun.
>>
>>30089457
>>30089458
Best Pyukumukus I've seen all season.Thanks Verlisify!
>>
>>30089693
>He hasn't heard of Swords Dance
>WolfPacklaughing.jpg
>>
>>30089288
I dunno anon. Why you need to be a hater?
>>
>>30089312
well...thats about it
>>
And while we are memeing here, >>30089589 actualy is one one of Berlisifys movesets
>>
Wtf I love whoever's behind these. Made my night.
>>
>>30088984
stop hating on verilisfy
>>
>>30088819
did you say splash?
>>
this is the funniest fucking thread, more sets please
>>
You thought he was useless... and you were wrong... With both Hustle and a Choice Band at hand its Atk stat is effectively 514!!! Even more than that, by using Aerial Ace you don't even need to worry about the miss chance and with Focus Punch you can easily surprise anything that isn't planning on attacking you that turn.

Delibird @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Ice Shard
- Aerial Ace
- Seed Bomb
- Focus Punch
>>
Welcome back Wolf Pack. Verlisify here. You might have heard that Gengar got massive buff. as you can see here >>30089185 Cursed body is CRAZY! But how can you counter Gengar with his new BROKEN ability?
Mew! As you know Mew can learn Recover, but wait! It's normal type move, so it has no effect on ghosts!
Thats why you have Recover AND Roost for Gengar. Roost is flying type move so you can use it even against Gengar. Just slap Assault vest + max EV's on defence so Gengar cant kill you with shadow claws and focus blasts.
Use Dream eater for STAB and focus blast for coverage, and roost when low on HP, use Recover when not fighting against ghosts
Adamant nature for maximum damage
Mew @ Assault vest
Ability: syncronice
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Adamant Nature
- Recover
- Roost
- Dream eater
- Focus blast

>>
>>30088973
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!
>>
>/vp/ as a whole seems to detests verlisify
>verlis if saying verlisify triggers you
>makes threads unironically and ironically with 50+ replies anyway

Kill yourselves
>>
>>30088819
klutz it better for lumberry you fucking hack
>>
BUFFED MANTINE OP
CHECK IT OUT

Mantine @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Naive Nature
- Rain Dance
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Air Slash
>>
>>30089289
It's satire. Verlisify is an awful retard who has attention as the only thing he desires in life. I have no idea why /vp/ is memeing about this queer. He's not even a real pokemon player.
>>
File: IMG_3167.jpg (516KB, 1242x2126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3167.jpg
516KB, 1242x2126px
>>30088819
His channel is actually not that bad. Am I the only one who genuinely likes this goofball?
>>
>>30089530
Incineroar is literally badarcanine in singles. It'll be mostly better in doubles due to having all of its tools plus fake out
>>
>>30092484
Yes and a hundred other twelve year olds who don't know better
>>
>>30092484
Yeah if you're over the age of 12. Get your life together.
>>
File: IMG_3168.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3168.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>
>>30092484
>his channel is not that bad
>posts screenshot with all caps clickbait garbage, borderline misinformation, information divided in multiple videos to milk views and drama making
Gee, anon. I wonder why people hate him.
>>
File: 1479610686805.jpg (355KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479610686805.jpg
355KB, 512x512px
>>30092602
>>
>>30091396
I just saw a delibird using Focus Punch and yes, I was surprised. Nostradamus/10.
>>
>>30089185
I love these
>>
>>30092602
Oh snap yo. Nium got a Mega!
>>
>>30089521
Top kek
>>
A set I've had a lot of success with is Shedinja with Focus Sash and Weakness Policy.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.