[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Sun and really enjoyed it but did anyone else struggle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: mudbray.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mudbray.png
118KB, 500x500px
Just finished Sun and really enjoyed it but did anyone else struggle to fill a team? I finished the Elite 4 with only Mudsdale, Primarina and Muk and I never caught any others because I either didn't like them or they overlapped with my types (there were a lot of dark types).

Sidenote. How shit was this gens TV, they used to have cool shit with the TV and found ways to interact you with it. this gen was awful for tv
>>
With Exp. Share I'm leveling about 20 pokemon and still overleveled. Playing through the game with a few friends and we Doubles battle each other after every Trial and Kahuna, it's great fun. Everyone is running with a horde of pokes to swap in.
>>
>>30086255
>and I never caught any others
But you do plan to catch 'em all right?
>>
>>30086679
i always had a hunch that there was more to the game so i kept on hunting for pokemon but only really found shitty ones and i moved on.

but yeah, someones gotta catch em all
>>
>>30086255
Why were there so many dark types?

I really don't understand this, what was the point? Majority of the alolan forms were just added dark type, which isn't interesting at all.
>>
>>30086777
i loved my muk despite it being kinda ugly. But me getting posion/dark muk early in the game along with water/fairy primarina drastically restricted my pokemon choices, i just didn't need any of the other dark pokemon
>>
>>30086813
Yeah I'm probably not gonna go for Muk despite how based that motherfucker looks, I want Salandit which covers fire and poison and I'm picking Primarina myself.

I reckon I'll have Muk in a sub team.
>>
>>30086255
I had a fun team full of just gen seven mons. I actually got kinda connected to them because I wanted them refresh bonuses.

>Incineroar
>Mudsdale
>Minior
>Tsareena
>Araquanid
>Passimian.
>>
>>30086255
I just finished the 3rd island and my team so far is

>Decidueye
>Magneton
>Muk
>Dugtrio
>Ribombee
>Crabrawler

They're all beasts and cover a ton of types. I love this team.
>>
>>30086964
mudsdale is someone i was surprised about how connected i got to him. never really liked horse pokemon until him
>>
I wish I could play Sun but it refuses to fucking work on my 3DS. First it took several tries to install it via freeshop, which was after the cia failed to install repeatedly.
And now whenever I try and boot it up I just get an error screen.
>>
>>30087106
The game is out nigga just buy it lol
>>
>>30087106
Literally this >>30087152
You have no excuse you fucking shit head.
>>
>>30087152
>>30087235
>buying games
>>
>>30087106
how poor are you, 3ds games are literally pocket money
>>
>>30087106
Just buy it.
>>
>>30087245
I can understand that mentality with pc games but come on dude it's fucking pokemon on a 3ds are you really gonna be an autistic leet hacker wasting time and effort when you can just buy the game for $30 holy shit dude you're retarded just buy it already
>>
>>30087288
No
>>
>>30087299
lul this kid's a loser

everyone point and laugh at the caged idiot
>>
>>30087365
doesn't have enough good boy points for a new game
>>
I've spent the last two hours farming for a female salandit and am convinced they don't exist
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.