[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chain Ditto up to at least 40 >guaranteed 4 max IVs at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Ditto.png (85KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Ditto.png
85KB, 900x636px
>Chain Ditto up to at least 40
>guaranteed 4 max IVs at the minimum
You breederfags get your Breedo yet?
>>
Yeah, I have one with 4 IVs and a shiny one with 3 IVs. Not ideal, so I plan to breed at least one 6 IV male for each egg group.
>>
how do you do that
>>
>>30085991
Smeargle is pretty good for it
>Substitute
>False Swipe
>Recycle
>any strong attack

Encounter a ditto and substitute so it can't transform. Then use adrenaline orb so it has a higher chance to call for help. Keep killing the one that calls for help so they always have pp to transform. Make sure Smeargle holds a leppa berry so it has infinite pp with recycle.
>>
>>30086088
If Ditto can't transform wouldn't it have to use Struggle, and potentially kill itself when it hasn't called another one?
>>
>>30086121
It has more than 1 PP for Transform, so you just swap target when it's running low
>>
>>30086121
You have around 7-8 turns for it to call for help which is plenty. When they are 1hp they almost always do a successful call. I think I only seen it fail 1 time at 1hp out of a 40+ chain.
>>
>>30086143
Ohhh, I thought it just had 1 PP, haven't used a Ditto for anything other than breeding in a while.
>>
>>30086088
How do you get Smeargle to copy those attacks?
>>
>>30086194
I used a Klefki in my first run of the game so I already had something with recycle and substitute. I ran into a wild smeargle and let it copy those moves then set out my own smeargle to copy them. Then I grabbed a Fearow and taught it False Swipe and used that on wild smeargles to copy again. The attack move is a little harder to do unless you have some double battle trainers left. I grabbed dizzy punch off a crabrawler since it can stop ditto from using pp if it hit's itself in confusion.
>>
I don't get what you guys mean by chain. When a pokemon calls for help, and you faint one of the two, it seems like the next one never calls for help. The fainted one even seems to remain on the battlefield, greyed out.
>>
>>30086243
Ah, so they also show up later in the game then?
>>
>>30086254
Damage it below 50% or skip turns using non-damaging skills or items (you can just throw more adrenaline orbs, once their effect is on you don't even lose them). It will summon help eventually and the chain is still going.

What I'm more interested in is, can you chain other specie once it appears on the field? Cleffa can summon Chansey, if I kill Cleffa the chain will be broken, but can I start chaining Chanseys then?
>>
>>30086285
In route 3 yes
>>
How do you know when they are ready to harvesting? Just count the number of chains?
>>
Chaining Dittos here. At about 50, I've found two imposter Dittos so far.
>>
Finally got a rain dish Morelull just now. The time literally swapped from night to day before 1 showed up... I guess at least it confirms that night only mons can still be called in the day time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.