[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Festival Plaza thread. How it works: -The store in the 1 slot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: p06_02[1].jpg (57KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
p06_02[1].jpg
57KB, 400x240px
Festival Plaza thread.

How it works:
-The store in the 1 slot in your plaza is the one you will suggest to others. They can buy a copy of it for their own plaza with FC.
-The lady to the left of Sophacles' throne can page people, teleporting them into the castle so you can speak with them without running around.
-I think people on your friends list will aslo be in the castle automatically, but I'm not sure.
-If you register someone as a VIP, they'll basically always be in your plaza, so you can register someone, then get them off your friend list.
-Putting this all together, it means you can trade specific stores with people on your friend list.

I've got a restaurant, Friendship Cafe ****, that I'm recommending people. I'm looking for a Red dye house ** or higher. Friend code 3282-2427-1399 if you're interested.
>>
What does the friendship cafe 4 star offer? I dont have a red dye house sadly but i'd love to get that 4* version
>>
>>30085436
Are all the stores you get upon leveling up random? or is there a way to reset for the ones you want?
>>
>>30085467
Truthfully I've never used it. I'd imagine it increases happiness. Also if you just wanna add me as a friend, then as a VIP, you can grab it at your leisure.

>>30085480
They're completely random, dunno if you can scum them. I do know that if you turn them down Soph gives you either a festival ticket (if you spent one of yours getting the last bit of FC to level up) or an item (if you just joined a mission - usually its a pearl.)
>>
>>30085546
Alright i'll add you, i have a 2 star friendship cafe so its bound to be better
>>
>>30085546
what are festival tickets

I mashed through their explanation
>>
>>30085572
Added. Once you get me added as a VIP you can delete me from your DS friend list no problem.

>>30085585
You get 3 per day, and spend them to host missions. Type matchup quiz is the only one worth your time, and only during peak hours.
>>
>>30085585
They let you host missions.
>>
>>30085436
Has anybody got a blue dye house, either level three or five that they can take a photo of? I want to see what the light blue and dark blue dyes looks like.
>>
Anyone want a 5 star General Store?
>>
>Getting 8 NPCs who want you to guess what they like
>Leave in anger knowing you'll guess wrong

If I'm on an emulator there's no gameplay reason to do this stuff is there?
>>
>>30085652
Not really, unless you want version-locked clothing colors.
>>
Does the five star Battle Table cafe max out EVs?

>>30085652
They're even more ambiguous than the Join Avenue ones.
>>
>>30085645
Actually, I'd love that.
>>
Looking for anyone with high ranked battle table ranks. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>30085601
Peak hours? Like after school lets out in USA/JPN?
>>
>>30085751
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>30085714

You're all set. Enjoy.

5***** General Store for everyone.
>>
Is there such a thing as a purple dye house?
>>
>>30085436
>-The store in the 1 slot in your plaza is the one you will suggest to others. They can buy a copy of it for their own plaza with FC.
uhh it gives me list of shops wen i ask people if i can buy shops of them not just one
>>
>>30085802
Says you're provisionally registered on my end.

>>30085814
I've only seen red blue and yellow, but you might be able to do it with berries.

>>30085823
I am rank 15 and have yet to get that option. What's your plaza rank?
>>
>>30085837
rank 43
>>
>>30085848
Well that explains it. gotta grind harder I suppose.
>>
>get to level 10 so I can trick my chicken-chan out with blue and purple clothes
>every grill in my plaza is from Sun except one
>"nice outfit"
>"My favorite is my nylon bag. Oh it seems u have one too!"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30085802
plz add me i also want 5star general store. I would prefer 6star but 5 is also real good Fren code is, 0748 - 6491 - 3116
>>
>>30085802
>>30085896
user name is seijiro
>>
Anyone from Sun have a 3 Star or better Rare Kitchen? I could offer a 3 star Kanto Tent or 3 star Battle Store in return.
>>
>>30085896

Done.
>>
How do you level up stores?
>>
>>30086083
You don't. You just get better ones.
>>
>>30086083
You don't, they just get replaced.
>>
Is this the only way to get additional bottle caps? It's so overwhelming.
>>
>>30086156
>>30086168
So you just ask around until you get a good one?
>>
>>30086202
Think you can also get them by trading shards gathered at pokepelago.

>>30086208
Or grind missions to get a better one randomly, yes.
>>
>>30085873
make her VIP so you can ask her again tomorrow/
>>
>>30086213
>Think you can also get them by trading shards gathered at pokepelago.

Phew, thanks.
>>
>>30086202
One of the lottery stores has them as first and second place prizes.
>>
How do I get more tickets?
I got a bunch from the "forever alone" people and now they won't reappear... am I meant to trade with fandoms and shit? They never have missions...
>>
>>30086457
Just join other people's games and get coins like that.
>>
If you spend coins do you have to make it back to a certain amount to level up again?
>>
What's the highest star amount a Treasure Hunt attraction can have?
>>
So Festival Plaza threads are the new Friend Safari threads?
>>
How many buildings can you have and what types of buildings exist (and what are they used for)?

Eurofag waiting for the game asking.
>>
>>30087999
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/festivalplaza.shtml
>>
>>30088067
I should have looked there first, now I feel stupid. Thanks still
>>
>>30086629
No.
The plaza levels up based on the amount you've ever earned.
>>
I see that I can check how many experience points other people have earned. Is there a way to check my own that I'm not finding?

I want to challenge random people to battles while I'm still mid-campaign, I figure that'd be a good way to gauge who to pick.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.