[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No more Super Training >No more being able to precisely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1238123812992.jpg (10KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
1238123812992.jpg
10KB, 219x200px
>No more Super Training
>No more being able to precisely choose what stats you want to train
>Now limited to some minigame in the festival which can only be done once a day

How could they have fucked up this badly?
>>
>>30080822

you can train in the grass...
>>
>>30080955
>Horde battles are gone
>only able to battle 2v1 battles

>Was once able to get 20+ev points in one battle
>Have to slug through RNG to wait on a wounded wild mon to call for a buddy and MAYBE he'll show up

Sure sounds better to me, anon
>>
>>30081009
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/evchanges.shtml
Yw anon
>>
>>30081009
>Braces now give +8 evs
>Pokerus Doubles EVs
>Allies Double EVs
>You can literally max a stat in like 6 mons
Git gud
>>
>>30082224
You also forgot
>you can literally afk farm EVs
>>
The most annoying thing is that the bracelets that let you train EVs fast are from that stupid fucking 3v3 4 way battle mode. I've seen the computer cockblock itself to stop me from winning (ex: enemy bronzong uses rain dance specifically so golisopod will do just enough damage to KO it instead of me)

Also the AI can use Speed boost mega blaziken in this mode.
>>
Super Training was the most pointless feature in Gen 6, maybe even in all of the main games. There was absolutely no reason to use it when hordes existed.
>>
>>30082423
The Battle Tree uses the same BP, just go there and get the points if Royal bothers you.

People sure like bitching about things they don't understand on this board.
>>
just hex your mons bro
>>
>>30082462
It's been out for 3 days I wanted to train some guys before checking out what I assume is the battle frontier equivalent. Of course not everyone knows everything yet.
>>
File: 1464986673936.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464986673936.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>30081724
>unironically posting serebii
>>
>>30082531
>unironically ignoring an info resource
if you dont want to grind just max out pelagio and leave your mons there to get EVs
>>
File: 1429824091845.jpg (72KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1429824091845.jpg
72KB, 531x471px
>>30082582
>unironically shilling for Joe
I'm not ignoring it. Just the fact that nobody can say what they need to in a few short words like you JUST did so we could all move on with our lives.

Instead, you went and shilled for free before thinking.
>>
>>30081009
people forget that with hordes you could get 50-60 evs per battle for 5 pokemon (excluding your mule)

idk why you would only train one at a time
>>
If I have the EXP share on and have say, 2 different mons I'm training with two different types of Power items, they'll both get their respective EVs, right?
>>
>>30082462
they're bitching because all the 'options' are gated behind late and post game shit. or are just outright who the fuck knows if you'll find or get it RNG

Pelago? unlocks after you get the charizard ride with literally zero fanfare you got it, entirely likely you'd not even know you did if you didn't know that's when it unlocked, requires building, entirely passive real time. Great for post game, terrible for if you want to train your core six unless you stop playing until ti finishes.

Braces? unquestionably better but are still grind unlocks behind the same shitty ;towers' that is just watching the AI cheat against you more and more. again great post game especially with new hordes, but not something you'll be using prior.

Plaza shit? unless it's 4 star or higher the payout for being a daily store is pathetic. and that's assuming youeven get it or find it. you just keep grinding and gridning 'type match up quiz' until you level to get a random RNG roll for a random store at a random level. aggain not early option until 'someone' gets it and starts spreading it to others.

Super training was tedious, but it was a feature option for people who would rather waste 40 minutes 'now' to get a mon read to go even before they had allt he convience items.
>>
>>30082631
i didnt shill shit, i called anon a dumbass for not doing research on how to EV grind quickly in this gen. i dont care what source you use.
>>
File: chrono triggered.jpg (37KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
chrono triggered.jpg
37KB, 520x520px
>>30082631
He just linked a website to inform the Anon how to EV train in SM. Nothing more.
>>
>>30082684
unless it changed the way i always assumed it worked was;

mon with Attack brace gets attack Evs + the ev from the defeated pokemon. if another mon had speed brace he'd get speed Evs +the evs from the defeated pokemon due to exp share.

But i'm not an expert of brace effects because I really hate the towers and just never bother getting shit fromt hem.
>>
>>30082734
Thanks, I was just making sure so I don't accidentally fuck up my EV training after I breed mons in bulk.
>>
>>30082791
just remember to note that the SM braces provide more Ev per kill now, and the SoS chain has a multiplier itself
>>
>>30082831
I think I'll just stick to the Brace method, seems like a breeze grinding on Route 1 shitmons with those things.
>>
>>30082686
>they're bitching because all the 'options' are gated behind late and post game shit.

Isn't like serious competitive playing a post game thing? i mean, if you want all the options on pokemon you need to complete the game to go to every area where you can find them, if you want to level up quickly a pokemon you fight post game NPCs so it gives you a shitton of experience in one battle, if you want all of the good competitive items they always cost BP, it always has been this way
>>
>>30082686
why are you EV training before postgame?
>>
>>30082505
>3 days
try 2 weeks
>>
>>30080822
Good, that shit made the macho brace and pokerus useless
>>
>>30082443
It was useful because it was the first time in the series where you could actually keep track of EVs. You could also use bags if you needed something more precise than just 252/252/4 spreads.
>>
>>30082443

fuck off
>>
People should be whining a lack of full erasure of EVs.
>>
>>30085621
what did he mean by this?
there's tons of ways to erase previously gotten EV's.
>>
>>30085833

yeah but they focus on one stat at a time, there's nothing really comparable to being able to reset everything to zero at once like the Reset Bags
>>
File: 1479454141608.jpg (43KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479454141608.jpg
43KB, 528x960px
Implying gamefreak caters to autistic tryhards
>>
>>30085907
GF wants to make it challenging to have competitive mons. That's why it's not challenging to play the story, it doesn't have to be. Competitive should be tough
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.