[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wonder traded nonstop for the past hout and every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479601612287.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479601612287.gif
1MB, 540x250px
I just wonder traded nonstop for the past hout and every single time i got an early route shitmon
why is this allowed
>>
>>30079678
How do you wondertrade? Or GTS trade for that matter. I'm right before Mallow's trial and haven't seen anything of the sort, unless you're supposed to do something with the Quick Link.
>>
>>30079678
wonder trade should only be accessible after beating the story
>>
>>30081334
go to the festival and click trade on the bottom screen
>>
>>30079678
You're always going to get a fair amount of those, but you gotta remember a lot of more casual players have only had the game for a short time and only played it for a couple of hours at best.
>>
>>30081361
Wouldn't fix the problem, peoole trade useless shit in hopes of something good.
>>
>>30079678
Because bank isn't available until January
>>
>>30082193
Yeah it really threw me off guard when i did a battle royale and was the only person with a pokemon above level 30
>>
>>30082347
Yes it would.

Do you remember XY launch? WT was always shit.

Fast forward a few months and t was pretty good.

After a while you have more breeding leftovers than route 1 shitmons to WT.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.