[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could choose the area gen 8 would be based off of, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (13KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 294x172px
I personally think that western united states or Greece could make a fun region.
>>
Arabia, minus the whole "stone you to death for being gay" and "zero women's rights whatsoever."
>>
>>30079644
Add Egypt and the pyramids and it sounds perfect. Socotra would be awesome too.

>>30079550
Personally I'd like to see a region based on Meso or South America. Argentina, Brazil, Mexico. Could be great. If they picked Mexico and included the southwest US as parts I certainly wouldn't mind, either.
>>
>Sweden
>Beautiful landscapes with plenty of forests and lakes
>Comfy architecture to base towns off of
>Good potential for Pokémon based on large mammals, Grass-types that don't look tropical and Ice-types in general
>Evil team could be Poké-Muslims and their insiders in the Pokémon League, trying to destroy and replace the region's culture and Pokémon

Endless potential.
>>
I think it would be cool to see a region in somewhere like New Zealand or maybe Singapore
>>
>>30079550
Eastern/Northen Canada.
>>
>>30079742
It'd just be mini-Kalos/Sinnoh, and none of us want that. I don't think the Japanese really care or know about small European nations to be honest.
>>
>>30079550
American Northwest.
>>
Maybe Australia or New Zealand. Either of those would be cool
>>
>>30079923
Why not both? I could definitely see them smooshing some countries together like that.
>>
A mix of maybe Italy, Spain, Germany, and England possibly with a mini Kalos post game arch.
>>
>>30079923
Stick to Australia, we already have enough Mareep rule 34.
>>
>>30079939
>Australia, NZ, Papua New Guinea and a few other Islands like Christmas Island all in one region
>>
File: migingo-island-5[6].jpg (135KB, 790x592px) Image search: [Google]
migingo-island-5[6].jpg
135KB, 790x592px
Kenye, complete with Migingo island
I honestly just want a game where you can abra teleport to a ton of cool, distinct islands.
>>
Pacific Northwest USA/British Columbia.
>Two big cities based on Vancouver and Seattle
>A logging town in the mountains
>A national park area based on Hoh Rainforest
>Big evergreen trees everywhere
>High chance of rain in all areas
>Have a Bavarian town based on Leavenworth which has snow
>Island with old fort based on coastal forts like Fort Casey
>Pacific Northwest Indian tribe area with totem poles and the like which fits into the lore
>Small touristy town where people are obsessed with a vampire legend
Ok just kidding on the last one. Would be comfy as fuck
>>
Pacific Northwest or Siberia
>>
Roman Empire.
>>
File: bohai-bay-china1.png (1MB, 1175x867px) Image search: [Google]
bohai-bay-china1.png
1MB, 1175x867px
>>30079550
probably not gen 8
but a region base on Bohai Bay would be awsome
a sea dragon head on the map makes it really unique
>>
>>30079644
>Implying gays would be in a Pokemon game anyway
>>
>>30080817
This nigga... is clueless.
>>
>>30079550
the mediterranean
i wanna see pokegreece, but i feel like that wouldn't be good for an entire region
greece, italy, turkey, and egypt would offer a lot of variation in climates and areas too
>>
File: Team-Rocket-James.jpg (77KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Team-Rocket-James.jpg
77KB, 1000x500px
>>30080817
There a few femmes.
And a hiker in unova who likes the mc.
The thing is, it's not like there are a lot of married couples in the pokemon games, so most aren't confirmed gay or straight.
I would love to meet a gym leaders husband someday, or see the gays take over the daycare.
>>
>>30080705
>finally a poison type legendary for this region
>>
A region based on Finland, Germany, Sweden, England, and Ireland.

Kalos was too fucking french for me.
>>
Russia
>>
I feel like Greece or Itay would be nice, but probably would just be Kalos 2 in Pokemon's eyes. Still want a south eastern America or Australia though. But we'll probably get Mexico next if not a return to Japan.
>>
South Africa might be cool. Evil team better be located in Joburg.
>>
>>30079644
Iran would probably be the best Middle Eastern country for a region, because it has a wide variety of environments. You could have mountains, snow, temperate forests, plains, water, and obviously desert. Arabia would require a lot more fantasy to fit in anything beyond plains and desert.

But just like Arabia, you know for a fact it'll never get a region, because it's a political hot potato.
>>
>>30079550
Australia or Africa, because it might be an actual challenge
>>
>>30084027

This

>Everything is somewhat ruined
>Abandoned Buildings and trucks everywhere
>Government more focused on a single great city then the smaller towns nearby that 3 of the gyms are in the city.
>Villain is Capatalism
>>
>>30079550
Australia
>>
Greece for gen 8, Mexico for gen 9
>>
The greater China area(Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan)!

Koninkoni city is basically a Chinatown. If Malie city is Little Johto, then Konikoni City might represent somewhere else as well.
China is also mentioned in Pokedex. Arcanine is a legendary Chinese Pokemon.
Japanese people are more familiar with China. Most Japanese people travel to China and Korea on vacation.
China is also large and diverse, with deserts,snow covered plateau, grasslands and morden cities.
>>
the afterlife
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.