[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was chaining Psyducks for EV training and this guy pops out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Shiny.jpg (188KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny.jpg
188KB, 900x1200px
I was chaining Psyducks for EV training and this guy pops out at about 30-40 psyducks in. It also has 4 perfect IV's but the nature sux.

This is the easiest shiny hunting method EVER.
>>
>>30077464
What's the proper method? You have some mon with longevity and maybe False Swipe as your lead, pop 1 Adrenaline Orb at the start, and that's it?

Or is it like you need Honey, multiple Adrenaline Orbs per battle, etc?

I was chaining for a Salamence (and settled for a Bagon because I ran out of healing items to keep my guys alive but at least it was Modest) but that was in the beginning before I even got an Adrenaline Orb.
>>
>>30077539

You can get a smeargle pretty early. Use double battles to teach it False Swipe (1HP), Thunder Wave (To stop calling when you get what you want), Refresh (Restore Leppa Berry for PP restore infinately) and some sort of high power move to easily kill allys.

Basically he can be tailored to make chaining a breeze.
>>
>>30077703

Also thief is a good option for item farming.
>>
>>30077539
Pretty much. Adrenaline + False Swipe + TV Show. The sad part is that shiny pokemon won't be rare anymore.. cause this is too easy.
>>
>>30077703
>>30077774
Thanks guys, sounds fun
>>
>>30077774
Shiny Pokemon haven't been rare since Gen 5 tf do you mean lol
>>
>>30077918
Before Sun and Moon, the only way to get a shiny was to either spend a lot of time or hack them in, now you just sit in one spot mashing A for 15 minutes and boom, you got a 4IV Shiny.
>>
>>30077539
What do I do to keep the caller from dying with struggle?
>>
>>30078131
there's literally nothing wrong with this

shinies are just palette swaps and should be 50/50 in the first place
>>
>>30078131
Give me a fucking break. I just spent 40+ minutes trying to get a Galvanize Geodude and failed.
>>
>>30078131
ever since gen 5 there's been shiny charms, plus in gen 6 they doubled the shiny rate for no fucking reason

breeding with the shiny charm takes 10 minutes, horde battles or dex nav chaining or fish chaining in gen 6 all took around about the same time as this shit, and had more wiggle room as you could dex nav chain any wild pokemon

gen 2 - 4 shiny hunting is the only real shiny hunting
>>
>>30078205
>10 minutes to hatch a shiny with Shiny Charm
I fucking wish. You're delusional.

Even finding shinies in horde battles is still gonna take an average of 9 hours (or 3 with Shiny Charm), assuming it takes about 40 seconds to Sweet Scent, load up the battle and then run away.
>>
>>30078205

>gen 2 - 4 shiny hunting is the only real shiny hunting

funny, since pokemon from gen 2-4 are also the easiest to hack.

funny how that works.
>>
>>30078205
>Gen 4
Dude i chained so many shinies with the radar. Sure, some mons were harder to get than others (that Beldum swarm in the sandstorm was a fucking nightmare) but in the end it was less rng than breeding in gen 6. Also the charm doesnt affect eggs.
>>
I just got a shiny Bewear in under 8 chains lel
>>
>>30079567
>The charm doesnt affect eggs
Patently false.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.