[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Sinnoh forms could be a thing if/when they do Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Do you think Sinnoh forms could be a thing if/when they do Gen IV remakes? Like Alolan forms are really cool, my one gripe os that there isnt enough, even just Gen I mons.

Rowan gives you the pokedex because he just got back to Sinnoh from Kanto else and wants to compare what he found in other regions to the natural pokemon of Sinnoh. I think this could be an easy set-up for Sinnoh-form pokemon, some gen 2 and maybe gen 3 alt-forms. They could keep it Kanto, or change it to Alola to make it a bit more fitting.

The excuse could be something like the ones that didnt get new eveolutions adapted in other ways to the harsher, colder climate of Sinnoh.

Either way, i just dont think this is it for region-based forms. Like how they added new Megas to ORAS, GF could add Sinnoh Forms to continue it. Sinnoh remakes also make sense as a way to make Kanto forms of Gen 1 pokemon more easily available.
>>
File: 1479375565087.png (206KB, 748x639px) Image search: [Google]
1479375565087.png
206KB, 748x639px
>>30072979
I live the idea and would like to see some sinnoh forms but i highly doubt that this will be a thing
>>
>>30072979
I reckon sinnoh forms could be a thing.

Especially with the East/West split sinnoh had with shellos and Gastrodon.

Alolan Vulpix and Sandshrew lines would have been perfect Sinnoh as well.
>>
the original gen 4 had a lot of cross-evos from gen 1 and 2, remember. maybe gf will just write those off as "good enough" or add megas for gen 4 shitmon reluctantly
>>
>>30072979
I hope it happens and I think it might. I know everyone is all "oh they abandonded megas so they'll just abandon forms too" but megas were in the R/S remakes so I could see regional forms returning at least for whatever games are next this gen.

Next gen who knows but I would like them to stay forever. Regional forms are easily the best gimmick they've ever come up with.
>>
hi, i work for game freak. this seems like a really good idea

so what mons do you want to get sinnoh forms

I'm thinking the meowth line, the vulpix line, and the geodude line
>>
The next game will be red and green remakes(so I can get some of that sweet Lillie pee) , so no.
>>
>>30072979

I hope so.

Regional forms are pretty much the only way to add more pokemon without people complaining about the dex getting too big.
>>
I love the concept of Pokemon variations but based on how poorly they handled it in SM and how quickly they forget new features, no, not a chance of them coming back.
>>
>>30073858
megas got at least 2 games before being dropped I think they will come back at least once
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.