[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are Red and Blue WEAKER in this game than they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: red blue green_White canvas.jpg (804KB, 1000x1362px) Image search: [Google]
red blue green_White canvas.jpg
804KB, 1000x1362px
Why the fuck are Red and Blue WEAKER in this game than they were in HGSS?
Is this the epitome of laziness?
>>
>>30072427
because gen 7 is shit
>>
>>30072427
Blame the land of Nippon for preferring easier games. Red and Blue were just placed here for genwun money and crazy fan artist to ogle and draw in a yaoifags fashion.
>>
>>30072427
>Is this the epitome of laziness?

Is this the new buzzword? You can say whatever you want but this isn't lazy, if they were they'd just copypaste their old sets. Seriosuly what's the deal with saying lazy anywhere.

Also I guess it was due to game balance since by the time you get there you are around that level. Then again they could have left them stupidly overleveled and placed them somewhere else.
>>
>>30072427
No, laziness is BW2 where they were even weaker than SM.
>>
>>30072720
Because they could have worked on their teams and movesets. Put in Megaevos, given them items, increased their levels etc
I think by making the battle with them mandatory in order to do the battle tree forced them to baby-up the teams. It would have been better to have them be optional final bosses.
>>
>Is this the epitome of laziness?

What is the connection between these two things?
>>
I want Blue to smell me.
>>
>>30072926
Because they lazily cashed in on two legacy character without putting any effort into making them feel like legacy characters.
Then entirety of Mt. Silver was for you to meet Red, it felt like a big deal when you finally reached him.
>>
Maybe because they are shadows of the ones that lived in the universe that the ultra beasts destroyed, and not as equally strong. They are the same characters but no the same ones as before.
>>
>>30074374
>Because they lazily cashed in on two legacy character without putting any effort into making them feel like legacy characters.
We aren't talking about BW2.
>>
>>30074481
The old world wasn't destroyed retard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.