[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Archie was originally from the Alola region, that would explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If Archie was originally from the Alola region, that would explain why he somehow thought Hoenn didn't have enough water.

All we know about Hau's dad is that Hau doesn't think very highly of him, and that he left the Alola region.
>>
Hoenn confirmed?
>>
File: 1358173976614.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1358173976614.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
Lore thread?
>>
they look nothing a like my dude
>>
>>30071727
sure
OR2AS2 will also be directed by Ohmori
>>
>>30071694
If I was Archie I'd be disappointed in Hau too.
>>
>>30071763
Sure
>>
>>30071694
>being from a shit region
i feel sorry for him
>>
File: pelago.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pelago.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
>>30071763
Speaking of dads that fucked off, let's talk about the fact that this man is a distinguished scientist that discovered Ultra Wormholes, fucked Lusamine at least twice, and is Lillie and Gladion's dad
>>
>>30071865
>whole plot could've been avoided if Lusamine and her family had just went on a family vacation to the Pokepelago
>>
>>30071865
>Fucked off to chill on an island for the rest of his life
>Everyone thinks he got wormhole'd and his family all went insane
Not the best dad
>>
>>30071694
Headcanon accepted.
>>
>>30071835
well, he moved to Hoenn, so it's not an improvement at all
>>
>>30071905
Or if the protag had just said something when Mohn was mentioned.
>>
>>30071993
>"Oh hey I went to some uninhabited islands the other day and some guy there looked just like you guys. Think his name was John or something. You guys know him?"
>>
>>30071993
It's a little too late by the time the MC comes what with Lusamine being full crazy already, she might just go even more nuts somehow from finding out he was just there all along, and has completely forgotten everything too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.