[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to wait until Bank to use any of your old bros >you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bruh.png (78KB, 427x304px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
78KB, 427x304px
>have to wait until Bank to use any of your old bros
>you'll most likely be completely finished with the game by then
Why would they do this? Can you hack them in somehow?
>>
>>30071115
Just use the damn new Pokémon. It's because of this >muh old bros thing that we're never getting a proper balance with a rotating system.
>>
just take the pk6 file and make an identical pk7 file out of it
>>
>>30071115
They delayed bank's release with XY too. It's simply to milk hype as long as they can
>>
Play gen 6?
I don't get this obssesionw with old bros,fuck i have my bros in XY and i just fucking wait and i enjoy the new pokemon.
>>
>>30071216
>>30071152
I love the new pokemon too, but I woulnt mind like 5 Alolan and then my one all time favorite on my team.
Just a variety thing
>>
>>30071115
Didn't you always have to be postgame to trade from the previous gen before Bank anyway?
>>
I've already been genning in mons for 3 weeks. I think i already tried wonder trading non-alolan rattatas as such and it just gave a message like "Something was wrong with the pokemon" or something.. basically didnt work.
>>
They generally like to start the VGC format of a new game as regional dex only.
Locking you out of getting anything outside of that for a while helps.
>>
>>30071115

>Why would they do this?

To squeeze that extra cash out of you.

It's completely possible for the 3DS to run its own internal bank and transfer system.
Players are not only getting gypped, but the whole hassle of waiting months for servers to come online is pointless.
>>
>buying a new game just to use old pokes

for what purpose
>>
Can we atleast do that thing where we sync our pokedex together with SM before that so we can get the shiny charm?
>>
>>30072639

It helps about as much as starter gender ratios hinder their trading population.

No serious VGC player is legit.
>>
Quite a few old bros are capture-able in the game already. Just catch and train a new one? It's quicker than the wait for January.

Plus I don't mind having a new Togekiss each game, same for Bannette.

They do this so people will try the new pokemon out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.