[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think this will happen 7th gen? Or perhaps Red and Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Sinnoh_3DS.png (2MB, 1992x888px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_3DS.png
2MB, 1992x888px
Do you think this will happen 7th gen? Or perhaps Red and Green should be remade again for even more nostalgia-gold?
>>
how about no remakes at all and we just get new shit instead of rehashed shit?

remakefags are fucking insufferable
>>
>>30070108
Your answer is not acceptable
Please answer the question
>>
Will likely be D+P. If they were gonna remake RGBY it should have been this year for the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>30070083

No I don't think it will happen, because Celestial Pearl is a stupid ass name.

It's "space" as in physical space, i.e. the three dimensions that objects can travel in (with the fourth dimension being time).
>>
File: asdasdadasdasd.png (28KB, 429x113px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdadasdasd.png
28KB, 429x113px
I sure hope so. I already have my team planned and all. Can you guess the theme behind the team?
>>
>>30070083

we will definitely get D/P remakes, they're not gonna do more R/B remakes because they already released them on the eshop.
>>
>>30070083
>not "Fluxed Diamond" and "Warped Pearl"
>>
I hope it is a remake of red And green, I want Lillie to pee on me
>>
>>30070083

I could see a second 1st gen remake since I don't think FR/LG are playable anywhere legally and if they are it's on Wii U because Nintendo doesn't like releasing GBA games for 3DS apparently.

Gen I is the only gen right now without a physical playable cartridge on the 3DS so they might want to give people an updated option for playing Gen I.
>>
How about a nostalgia game with all past regions and past trainer clothes?
>>
>>30073761
You want the regions to be town-sized or the game to be 50gb in size?
>>
>>30073807
50gb in size
>>
>>30070083
This Gen? Probably not. Nintendo seem to have a record of only releasing one remake per game system (One for GBA, one for DS). Assuming this holds true, we probably won't get D/P remakes until the next gen, which will most likely be on the Switch
>>
Diamond/Pearl remakes alongside an eshop release of Gold/Silver/Crystal
>>
It'll be interesting to see if they would do the same thing with ORAS and add a bunch of Megas and Primal Dialga/Palkia
That seems almost too predictable though.
>>
>>30073866
and nintendo had a records of releasing a third version after each new pair of games... I'm still waiting for pokemon gray and z.
>>
File: Bronzong.jpg (37KB, 1136x639px) Image search: [Google]
Bronzong.jpg
37KB, 1136x639px
Post hints that Sinnoh remakes are on the way
>>
File: 1478058144083.png (216KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478058144083.png
216KB, 1024x1024px
>>30073162
>Back to the future
>>
>>30074044
can anyone tell me how soon after xy released, oras was announced?
>>
Rather than diamond/pearl remakes per se, what about a direct sequel to S/M involving someone moving from alola to Sinnoh for their parent's job?
>>
>>30074124
what is the guggle site
>>
>>30073162
>Not just "Star Platinum" to round out the celestial theme, use the absolutely and objectively best Gen IV game, and also get a Jojos reference in for the hell of it.
>>
>>30074124
about half a year
>>
I fucking hope not. They already ruined Ruby and Sapphire, may as well stop and continue with their shitty new ideas.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.