[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I beat the E4 and then I cached the UBs and Necrozma in about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: necrozma.jpg (29KB, 360x276px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma.jpg
29KB, 360x276px
So, I beat the E4 and then I cached the UBs and Necrozma in about an hour.
...Is that it?
>>
>>30070016
Tapus
Battle Tree
>>
>>30070016
Tapus
Tree
And then your finished
>>
File: Pokemon_Black_Box_Artwork.jpg (72KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Black_Box_Artwork.jpg
72KB, 250x227px
So, I beat the E4 and then I catched the legendaries and Kyurem in about an hour.
...Is that it?
>>
Rematches
Battle Tree
Catch Cosmog
Tapus
Battle Eeveelutions
>>
Do you not meet the Tapus before the post-game at all? I'm making my way to Ultra Space and the final confrontation with Lusamine now and I have yet to see Tapu Lele/Bulu/Fini AT ALL. Are they really not part of the story whatsoever?
>>
>>30070114
Rematches?

>>30070161
No, Tapus are post-game
You have to become Champion and then you'll be able to acquire them
>>
>>30070852
Yo can fight Faba at Aether's.

Nanu during UBs storyline.

Every time you beat the league you get some major character (or a random youngster) challenging you for your title.

Those are the ones I remember.
>>
>>30070016
complete your pokedex
the phrase is "catch them all" and not "beat 4 braindead NPCs"
and train them to 100
>>
Question for post-gamefags, where did this obsession with post-game start? Looking back, Pokemon games never really had a long post-game that you guys are so obsessed with.
>>
>>30070093
Sages sidequest
>>
>>30071278
Kanto in GS is the only one I remember.
The game was a mess though. Johto was way too short.

SM is pretty long and the post game is decently long so is probably the best so far.
>>
>>30071371
Yeah I don't even considering Kanto in Gen 2 to be post-game because of that, feels like the 2nd half of the game. I remember beating lance with a team of level 30's.
>>
>>30070016
GS ball
>>
>>30071278
nostalgia
people expect the maingame to be the first half of the content
there is still many things to do. catching and training all pokemon takes time and fighting for vital items of your team is long too
>>
>catched
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.