[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Game Freak's "writer's pet"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shillcharacters.png (353KB, 1010x598px) Image search: [Google]
shillcharacters.png
353KB, 1010x598px
How do you feel about Game Freak's "writer's pet" characters?
>>
N is my waifu, Lillie is close second
>>
>>30069768
Zinnia is the only bad example
>>
File: important npc.png (828KB, 1912x646px) Image search: [Google]
important npc.png
828KB, 1912x646px
>>30069768
I liked N
>>
>>30069819
You mean that Zinnia is the only good one
>>
>>30069768
>N
>Zinnia
>Lillie
>N, Z, L
>NZL
>New Zealand
Gen 8 location confirmed
>>
>>30069768
Hated N mostly because of team plasma
Zinnia was just irredeemably terrible
Lillie is a wall flower
>>
File: 1476120341812.jpg (504KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1476120341812.jpg
504KB, 1936x1936px
>>30069829
>>
N is somehow the best, I'd say. There's nothing particularly offensive about his character, his motives as an antagonist in BW1 are screwed up, but he has established reason to be screwed up, realizes the errors of his ways, and redeems himself by BW2.

Zinnia is a shit human being and reeks of the sort of character that would star in a self-insert hijack fanfic, but at least none of the other characters in the game like her, she's only around for a maybe two hour long postgame epilogue, and it's easy to trick yourself into thinking the game wants you to hate her. I actually find her a little fun if I approach the game that way. But even then, purely as a character, she's by far the worst in just about every department.

Lillie is fine as a character herself, if utterly fucking boring, but the game centralizes itself around her way too much to the point it ruined the last island for me with how hard they pushed her on the player. There's a very noticeable rise of the ratio of cutscenes to actual gameplay in areas where she is present, and more entertaining characters like your two Rivals are totally sidelined at the end so they can push her on you more. Wouldn't really say that's a problem.with the character herself, rather a problem with the story itself.

I don't really like any of them, except Zinnia is fun to hate.
>>
How is N a writers pet?
>>
>>30069768
N was the worst.
At least Zinnia barely showed up and Lillie has a good design.
>>
>>30069826
Notice how 3 out of them weren't in initial versions of their games.
>>
I want Lillie to pee on me so much
>>
>>30069768
N is great
>>
N and Lillie are alright
>>
>>30069894
O BOI
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.