[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annyone else doesn't give a crap about competitive and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479672004667s.jpg (2KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1479672004667s.jpg
2KB, 112x112px
Never cared about EVs IVs bredding and all those boring stuff,i'm playing battle royale with 4 of my friends and we're having a blast of fun,but my 5th friend doesn't want to play because "m-uh unbalance,no smogon and boring trash like that"
I have blast or fun fighting randoms online,wondertrading,building the festival plaza,completinign the pokedex,doing battle royales and more stuff
>>
We were all 12 at some point too OP.
>>
what a basic bitch
>>
>>30069268
I'm 19,and what the hell does that having to do with having 12?
>>
>>30069221
Ah yes, playing literally the worst single player RPG.

You do know you have to be at least 18 to visit the site, right?
>>
>>30069321
>>30069268
>>30069321
Autistic manchildreen getting butthurt because some dude plays the game for fun and not with stupid smogon rules.
>>
>>30069300
Hey there friend, I see you are having some problems with the basics of the English language.

I understand that this language can be a frightful monster full of nonsense rules and regulations, but please make an attempt.

Here's a friendly hot-tip from your local friendly friend, you do require spaces after commas. I understand that you may not have known this, and not many people under the age of 8 do, so don't worry. I'm just trying to help you sound like less of a retard. Have fun with your adventures in English, friend!
>>
>>30069321
>plays video games competitively

And you have the audacity to call others underage? lmao
>>
>>30069221
I know how to ev train and iv breed but I stick with masuda breeding/shiny hunting. Competitive battling is too intimidating for me.
>>
Judging by the direction they have been sending the franchise the vast majority of players agree with you open. Dont use 4chan as an accurate sample size of fans.
>>
>>30069475
>lmao
Contribution to the conversation dropped.
>>
>>30069475
fun hobby and a lot of money to be made out of it. i make about $200 a month for playing smash and thats on top of me having a job
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.