[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else spend 5 hours grinding for a 5% appear rate pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1478910560442.gif (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478910560442.gif
33KB, 250x250px
Anyone else spend 5 hours grinding for a 5% appear rate pokemon with the right nature because their autism wont let them use a gimped pokemon?
>>
truly the worst way to play and experience the game, OP

get help
>>
File: Quack_Off.jpg (16KB, 592x558px) Image search: [Google]
Quack_Off.jpg
16KB, 592x558px
>>30067611
>he uses pokemon to win battles
>>
This was me trying to find a female salandit. Accidentally killed the 1st one I found but luckily the 2nd one was neutral. Would've kept going if it were -spe or -spatk though.
>>
Same. But I found it easier to just catch 2 Pokemon with the shit encounter rate, breed them until you get one with the right nature/ability/gender, and then toss the babies onto Wonder Trade to help people fill their Dex.

It's much faster than spending hours on searching, especially if you have a Pokemon with Flame Body.
>>
>>30067760
i'll recatch for shitty natures but this is really going the distance for in-game
>>
>tfw grinded for a Miltank with the right nature and Thick Fat
>>
Catch whatever you want, edit it in pkhex for the right nature later

Win win
>>
>>30067611
me right now trying to get mimikyu
>>
I did for my starter. The rest, if it doesn't have a good nature, I just upload it to the GTS asking for the same Pokemon, and repeat until I get a passable nature. Only doing it because I plan on EV and Hyper training them post game. I did this to get a Naughty natured Mimikyu.
>>
I know that feel, OP.

Honestly though, I would recommend just ignoring nature's for in-game teams. Or just try for neutral or non-hindering nature's. Otherwise, you're just wasting a bunch of time for marginal gains that don't event matter. Unless you plan to use your team outside the story, I guess.
>>
>>30067611
>Not breeding for synchronize abras of every nature to hunt for mons
lol
>>
>>30067611
nah I just make sure they don't have a nature that reduces their main Attacking stat
except my Cutiefly
>>
I only go for a second one if the first one is really really shit.
That being said, time to go find a replacement for this Hasty Clefairy.
>>
>>30068648
Wow, autocorrect really fucked up my post.
>>
Two hours trying to get an impish mudbray with stamina
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.