[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh my God, I think I hate Hau. This is the most obnoxious little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Hau.png (67KB, 170x488px) Image search: [Google]
Hau.png
67KB, 170x488px
Oh my God, I think I hate Hau.

This is the most obnoxious little shit in any Pokemon game, ever. It's like they saddled me with a fucking special needs child for my Pokemon Adventure. At least Tierno and the nerd kid from Kalos weren't intrusive or hyper-active. But this stupid bastard's been with me from the minute I got off the plane, and he won't go away.

Please tell me he gets better or his screentime shrinks as the game goes on
>>
>>30067281
I hate his nigger face so much
>>
The funniest thing about Hau is that he gets further than any rival bar Blue and Gladion

Like he never takes anything seriously yet still makes it all the way to the champion and has fun the entire time while Calem/Serena spiraled into depression over what worthless garbage they are as trainers
>>
>>30067281
>This is the most obnoxious little shit in any Pokemon game

Nah, the gen 6 cûcks still exist.
>>
>>30067281
He stays annoying the entire game, thank god you don't see his stupid face anymore after E4.
>>
>>30067574
>Calem/Serena spiraled into depression over what worthless garbage they are as trainers

Sure.... thats why they achieve mega evolution in the post game
>>
>>30067281
Nah, I like him. I found him to be genuinely funny and tolerable especially after the fuckfest in Gen 6.
>ugh I'm really getting tired of losing
>this is so frustrating
>waaah
>I decided not to beat you anymore but to understand the bond between your Pokemon!
>n-no I'm not giving up
>>
>>30067646
And then they cry when you kick their ass yet again
>>
>>30067617
This. Fucking hate that fat annoying fuck Tierno and his goddamn special ed dances and faggot-ass Gen 5hit shirt.
>>
File: eqxpvq.png (59KB, 162x300px) Image search: [Google]
eqxpvq.png
59KB, 162x300px
Just you wait until the remakes up this guys game
>>
>>30067617
At least they werent with you almost the entire time, in fact they appeared rarely

This shit is there for almost every story bit
>>
>>30067281
Shit taste OP
>>
YOU REALLY THINK SO!?
>>30067676
Don't mock the best rival in the franchise.
>>
>>30067676
Not a fair comparison. Hau's an autist, Pearl has literal, medical autism.
>>
>>30067671
Oh they cry? Or is it your imagination? Im afraid the latter
>>
>>30067281
Why do people hate Hau? I think he's kinda funny. He plays off of Gladion nicely.
>>
>>30067721
At some point I think they actually do cry, but they mostly get over it after their post-game fight with you
>>
>>30067712
>Pearl
Don't
>>
>>30067740
The fuck else am I gonna call him? Barry? I'm not calling him Barry.
>>
>>30067738
No they domt, stop spreading bullshit
>>
>>30067768
His literal canon name is Barry in the games.
>>
I browsed japanese twitter for a couple of days and while opinions on characters varies I've seen plenty of twits where people say that they would prefer to travel alone.
>>
File: [autistic shrieks].jpg (10KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic shrieks].jpg
10KB, 480x353px
>>30067789
I said I'm not calling him Barry.
>>
>worse than what's their faces
No way.
>>
>>30067676
>shitting on barry
Poor taste. Honestly, I think he's the perfect balance between friend and rival, and I hope they don't skew him into a dicksucking buddy-buddy rival.
>>
>>30067281
Hugh was more annoying. He started out fine, but his autismal rage about the panther got annoying.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.