[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will they do to let you get Alola forms of Pokemon in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1476764030523.jpg (14KB, 583x437px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476764030523.jpg
14KB, 583x437px
What will they do to let you get Alola forms of Pokemon in the future games?

If they decide to keep Alola forms as the standard form for all future non-remake games, what will they do to give people access to the non-Alola forms?

I like the idea of Alola forms, but it seems lacking in foresight.
>>
Pokebank
>>
>>30065833
That's horribly inconvenient if common Alola (or non-Alola, depends on what they do) Pokemon become unobtainable outside of Sun and Moon.
>>
Bring back the safari zone. With Alola variants and another regiond variants, they can easily make a good roster for catchong stuff there. But its too smart an idea.
>>
in-game trades with Alolan tourists
>>
>>30066109
This

Or the moniker "Alolan forms" could be retconned to just normal forms which Pokémon undergo as an adaptation, not solely exclusive to Alola
>>
Why would Alola forms be the standard in future games? Are you retarded?
>>
>>30065813
>Shellos forms
>Burmy forms
>in-game trades with tourists
It's really no issue if you're creative enough but watch them never show up again after Gen 7
>>
>>30065813
>Gamefreak
>foresight

I'll play their games but they are kind of retarded.
>>
>>30065813
>Alola! Hey nice Zubat, mind trading it for my Meowth?

That or a Safari Zone seems adecuate. Moreover, there isnt a reason why Alolamons cant migrate to other regions.
>>
>>30066194
OP means future regional forms for old mons might become standard.
>>
>>30065813
My Onii-Chan lives in Nintendo. He says Alola-Forms are exclusive to alola forever and youll have to trade up using pokebank no matter what. He never lies so it must be true.
>>
>Hey Trainer! I heard theres a (small island in the middle of the ocean thats only accesible post game) that's climate allows certian pokemon to evolve into unique tropical forms!! Isnt that cool?
>>
>>30065813
I'm not sure what your question is. Alolan Diglett won't appear in the next game, it would be regular Diglett. If you want Alolan form, you have to pokebank from SM.

>>30065923
it's horribly inconvenient for legendaries, starters, fossils, and a whole host of other pokemon to become unobtainable outside of older games and need to be pokebank'd in to new ones, but this is the world we live in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.