[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What're good mons and sets to get 50 wins streak on Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: battletree.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
battletree.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
What're good mons and sets to get 50 wins streak on Battle Tree Single, Double, and Multi?
>>
>>30065297
The good ol' Trollnite Durant combo

Durant@Choice Scarf
Jolly(252 hp, 18 spDef, 240 spe)
Ability: Truant
-Entrainment
-Superpower
-Rock Slide
-Iron Head

Dragonite@Leftovers
Adamant(204hp, 252atk, 24 def, 30 spdef)
Ability: Multiscale
-Dragon Dance
-Roost
-Dragon Claw
-Sub

Entrain Truant on some set up fodder. Dragonite then sets up to +6 reliably on most mons. Dragon claw sweep next.

Boring as shit, but 100% reliable
>>
>>30065297
Tyranitar with Sand Stream
Excadrill with Sand Rush

and probably throw a dragon in there as well, I'd go with Mega-Salamence
>>
>>30065377
you cant even get durant until january
>inb4 lol injekt it xddd
>>
I'm planning to try Pelipper, Tapu Koko, and Xurkitree for Singles. Dunno how effective it'd be though.
>>
>>30065297
Dragon, Water, Steel
>>
>>30065377
MORE LIKE THIS.
>>
>>30065297
Try this for doubles.
Pelipper with drizzle. Scald Uturn Hurricane and Protect

Xurk scarfed with Thunder Signal Beam Energy Ball and Hidden Power

Life Orb Tapu Koko or Assault Vest Tapu Bulu

Bulky Garchomp with Poison Jab, Eq dragon claw and whatever. Use whatever item you want. Garchompite?

Anyway burd and Xurk 1shot anything not ground and the other two are for coverage
>>
>>30065495
What's bad about injecting? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: 780.png (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
780.png
46KB, 300x300px
>>30065297
I beat Singles and got to 40 in Super Singles using CM Roost Drampa, SD Roost Mega Scizor, and Scarf Tapu Lele.

Only lost on 40 to a misplay since I already beat the same opponent on 10. But that was on Lurantis Moon which I deleted and I'm still playing through official Sun's story atm so I haven't tried again yet.

Be warned, after Battle 30 in Super they start using Megas.
>>
>>30065995
You don't get the satisfaction of using a Pokemon you got for yourself?
>>
>>30065995
Nothing bad about it as long the mon you get is actually legal, which in this case it still isn't.
>>
>>30065297
I'm up to 50 with Oricorio/Ribombee/Garchomp/Celesteela.

Quiver Dance with Ribombee, Oricorio gets the boost. Game just doesn't know what to do. Protect to bait out fake-out and explosion.

Garchomp works well with Oricorio and Celesteela to clean up with EQ spam.
>>
>>30066271
Which sets?
>>
Ghost Conversion adaptability PGZ is my ace.
>>
>>30065377
100% reliable until a fairy shows up
>>
>>30065795
Use Bulu instead of Koko desu.
>>
>>30066334
Oricorio with Revelation Dance, Air Slash, Protect and HP Ice if you can get it.

Ribombee with Quiver Dance, Pollen Puff (can be a useful heal too), Dazzling Gleam and Protect.

Celesteela with Flash Cannon, Giga Drain, Air Slash and Protect.

Garchomp is the same as >>30065968. Got a Yache on it to tank Ice attacks though. I went though 20-35 against constant Hail teams.
>>
>>30066384
>Ghost Conversion
wat
>>
>>30066417
Oh and Oricorio is electric.
>>
>>30065297
>>30065377
Can anyone post more 100% win gimmicky shit?
>>
>>30065297
Are there new ribbons or it's exactly the same from Battle Maison? Because I already have the Battle Maison ones and I would be disappointed to get the same...
>>
>>30066423
If you put a ghost move in your first slot, Conversion makes you Ghost Type.

and Z-Conversion raises all your stats one level. So you can go with Porygon-Z with shadow ball, use Z-Conversion and destro anything with Adaptability Shadow Ball.
>>
>>30065377
>genning illegal Pokemon

Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>30067243
>>30066206
Truant Durant is legal though. What's the problem?
>>
>>30066393
Add an offensive Steel as a third mon and your good to go.
>>
>>30067306
It isn't until January.

Try going online with it and check for yourself. Genning in general is bad but at least try to keep it under the realm of possibility.
>>
>>30066423

Conversion, since gen 6, transforms you into the type that your first move is, so if it's shadow ball, you turn into ghost type, if it's thunder, you turn electric, ect.

Z-Conversion gives you +1 to every stat

Porygon-Z gets adaptability which further lets him abuse his STAB

So after conversion you end up with a very speedy, very powerful and very reliable neutral coverage combo on a pokemon that is also somewhat bulky after the def/sdef boosts. I run Shadow Ball/HP Fighting/Conversion/Recover.
>>
>>30067371
What are the best OU mons to setup on. Toxapex?
>>
>>30066176
I did all my Pokémon legit in Gen 6 but fuck the removal of Super Training man
>>
>>30067243
If you tell people to kill themselves because they save time by genning you have some serious issues my man.
>>
>>30068107
The new Poke Pelago works wonders
>>
>>30068186
>save time
>doing the impossible and creating illegal Pokemon

Kill yourself too, for being such a dumb fuck.
>>
>>30065297
I've been using Tapu Lele, Celesteela, and Guzzlord.

Haven't even EV trained them yet and they're performing well, so if anyone wants something simple they can use to save up some BP try that.
>>
>>30065297
1-20
-Ribombee (Baton Pass)
-M-Gengar
-Weakness Policy Dragonite

20+
-Porygon Z
-M-Gengar
-Weakness Policy Dragonite

I try not to rely too much on gimmicks anymore, the AI recognizes it really quickly and tries to fuck you over.
>>
How far would I get with PorygonZ, Mimikyu, and M-Lucario in Singles?
>>
>>30068724
I used those 3 and M Alakazam for doubles, all of them attackers.

I almost lost to Gary though.
>>
>>30068312
Ahahahahahah no. Too slow.
>>
>>30068754
Care to share how far you got with them and the movesets and spread?
>>
>>30068851
I completed normal double battles with M Alakazam and Lele(choice specs), Guzzlord and Celesteene(AV). Psychic terrain and psychic on both pkmn destroy almost anything. +Spa -att all of them but guzzlord I think.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.