[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody else really liking the new class looks? I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 3fe.gif (2MB, 540x323px) Image search: [Google]
3fe.gif
2MB, 540x323px
Is anybody else really liking the new class looks? I think it's a big step-up from X and Y.
>>
>>30062154
I hate how they're shitty static poses. It looks so awful and it completely goes against the point of using 3D models.
>>
80% of them are old mans, so I think it's shit.
>>
>>30062154
Biggest disappointment for me.
There's barely any variety, a lot of the time they just took a basic model, slapped some golf gear or a bat and called it a new class.
Also, the hiker gives me the creeps.

There was also a huge lack of qts in the game. OP's being an exception.
>>
>>30062201
>There's barely any variety, a lot of the time they just took a basic model, slapped some golf gear or a bat and called it a new class.
this
>>
>>30062201
>>30062220
Only four trainer classes do this and you barely see them.
>>
Nah, I think XY had a better variety and selection. Going full 3D models holds them back.
>>
>>30062384
What? One of the complaints of Gen 6 was that there were only static portraits of trainers, with only very important NPCs having full entrance animation. Hell, even the Elite Four and Diantha didn't even get animations. ORAS wasn't any better in this department either.

Keep in mind that this was coming right after B/W 2, where all the sprites were smoothly animated. It felt like a big downgrade in comparison.
>>
>No Hex Maniac

nope
>>
>>30062470
But OP said looks which I guess he means desings. XY had better designs
>>
>the pre-schoolers have hard blushes

L-lewd?
>>
>>30062470
The portraits made for better waifus. Some of the 3D models are pretty bad. Luckily is mostly the guys that look absolutely terrible.
>>
>>30062576
>What are rosy cheeks
Pedo autist
>>
>>30062583
>The portraits made for better waifus

No, the portraits are boring and less charming due to having no animations, specially defeat animation. 3D models have more personality.
>>
>>30062623
More expression but they look uglier and the designs are boring.
>>
I was just about to reply how great it is and how fucking adorable they all are but of course all the replies are "no it's shit". Lmao. Typical 4chan.
>>
>>30062623
But portraits means crazier designs and less technology holding the artist back.
>>
>>30063305
crazier designs =/= better waifu

This is not Yu-Gi-Oh or Beyblade, where every character has to look like a full retard.
>>
>everyone here is busy talking about model limitations
the designs themselves you fucks
>>
>>30062154
a lot of them look more like actual people rather than weird anime 'battlers'
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.