[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lillie goes off to kanto in the end Soooo its pretty much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png (68KB, 170x385px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png
68KB, 170x385px
>Lillie goes off to kanto in the end

Soooo its pretty much confirmed the next games are RBY remakes AGAIN at this point?but post Alola or something?
>>
Remember BW2? Prepare your anus for RB2
>>
>>30058102
Stars will feature you following her there but you can't actually find her :^)
>>
reminder that Lillie will bring UB's to Kanto and fuck their region up
>>
>>30058102
Next game is Pokemon Stars for Nintendo Switch
>>
>>30058129
>>30058120
>>30058122

>Stars

Where the fuck did this dumb meme come from? There is no trio,. what the fuck would be the box legend for Stars?
>>
>>30058143
Finish your game please. Necrozma is the 3rd legendary and it have a stars in his head
>>
>>30058143
It's been rumored on social media for a few days now.

Supposedly Pokemon Stars will be the 3rd game in the Gen and will be a Switch exclusive.

This is all rumor, and I doubt it will happen (but I hope it does).
>>
>>30058143
fucking google Pokemon Stars and you'll see
>>
>>30058122
>Tfw Red gets a Spot Me Skeeter on his team
>>
>>30058102

Nah. They'll do DPP remakes before anything.

Why do you think they used Cynthia in their little Battle Tree and not some other Champion like Steven or Diantha that are still fresh in the mind of newer fans that may have started with gen VI?

So they could just import her model later.

Do more work now in order to do less work later, even if the first product suffers for it. That's how Gamefreak has done this shit since starting to work on Gen III when they realized that the "Two games now, one slightly different game a year from now" model worked not only once, but twice before.
>>
>>30058723
>remembering Diantha
wew lad
>>
>>30058102
I hope the next games are on a new Nintendo Handheld. The 3DS screen is awful.
>>
>the city DPPtfags
FRLG is older than Platinum. Deal with it.
>>
>>30058102
I'm not against Kanto if the entire landscape gets a makeover with extra variety.
HGSS Kanto was just sad and empty.

>>30058122
>>30058143
Star, huh?
Well, starlight can undergo redshift or blueshift.
Pokemon Redshift and Blueshift confirmed
>>
>>30058102
>kanto post alolan invasion
>kanto was looking for more land
>decides to try to conquer alola
>gets fucked by totems,UBs,and smarter trainers
>Alola then invades kanto and wins

This idea may have been one of the most autistic thoughts I have ever have and I decided to share it with all of you
>>
>>30058723
Because Cynthia is waifubait. They also happened to model 2 former champions from another region, can you guess which?
>>
Not really. It feels like they brought back Red and Blue/Green (the trainers) to SM just for the purpose of not having to remake RB over again.
>>
I'd rather have a gen 1 remake instead of a genwun pandering gen 4 remake.

Is it just me or does the DPP game still feel so fucking new?
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20161105_124807.jpg (42KB, 641x476px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20161105_124807.jpg
42KB, 641x476px
>>30058102
This is "Gen 6.5" again, isn't it ?
Hmmm, pic related
>>
>>30059537
well to be honest Alola has the upper hand since Aether exist and for some reason Colress is there and you can't expect that guy to not bump with them
>>
>>30059543
She is the only character who didn't get a redesign. GF is probably saving it for the remakes.
>>
>>30058102
I legitimately felt sad when she left.
No post-game Lillie dialogue for me then I guess.
>>
WHAT WAS SHE ABOUT TO DO TO MC WHEN THE FIREWORKS ARE ABOUT TO START
>>
Nope, sorry. DP remakes are coming next.
>>
>>30058667

>social media rumors
>meaning shit

Yeah, I really enjoyed Pokemon Plus/Minus and Pokemon Z
>>
>>30058143
Have you found Necrozma at Ten Carat Hill as random encounter but he's a Wandering Legendary? You'll be excited for the prospect of a third game!
>>
>>30058122
Not if Cunto Leaders and E4 are up against them :^)
>>
>>30059731
I grew to like her too, especially after ditching that hideous getup by her mother.
>>
>>30058738
You mean pew lad :^)

If you see this reply with GET IN THE BAG YOU BALL OF GAS for greater prosperity.
>>
>>30058143

Some person who is known for lying about Nintendo related stuff said there is a Switch pokemon game, which is also probably fake considering there has never been a pokemon title leak and this leak conveniently came out the day SM came out.
>>
>>30058113
North kanto expansion ala Virbank/Humilau, connected by a sea route looping around the mountains surrounding route 24.
Massive map reworking to fit the Alola overworld style.
Story takes place 12 years after GSC/HGSS, everyone is older, retired, or replaced entirely in a vague fashion.
Story revolves around Lugia/Legendary Birds, to counter the story in Johto involving Ho-Oh and the Dogs.
Gyms are mandatory"contests, ie not relevant to the plot. Roadblocks exists so that you don't over power em later on, but at a decent pace so its not so forced. Totem like battles and the main quest is going through the region, figuring shit out and advancing the plot. Places like Viridian Forest, Diglett Cave, the Power Plant, etc are all the trial like areas that replace the gyms, but are just story dungeons and boss battles, straight up JRPG style.
A boat ton more cameos, and actual world building to the two regions.
A boat ton of everything is added desu.

Greatest games, or GREATEST?
>>
>>30060612
GET IN THE BAG YOU BALL OF GAS
>>
A sequel to SM where you travel back to Kanto, perhaps in the postgame. You challenge the league there and find out Lillie is the champion. During her time there, she managed to research and discover more about the Ultra Beasts. Her affinity and bond with Cosmog was actually a special affinity she possessed with UB's in general. As a result, she managed to harness their power for the good of humanity and Pokemon and her champion team is comprised of the companions she met in the alternate dimension.
>>
>>30060896
>Lillie as champion
stop this meme. everyone knows she's too autistic for battling pokemons
>>
>>30060734
They're not dogs you turbonigger. Post disregarded.
>>
>>30061333
Did you play all the way to the end?
>>
I would actually be happy with a Lillie game set in Kanto.
>>
>>30058102
>Remakes
>Not Kanto 20 years later
>>
>>30058102
My guess is that the next Pokemon games will be direct sequels to S/M storyline, but they will actually take place in Kanto. This will give GF the perfect excuse to remake the first Gen, while at the same time, having the chance to explore a whole new storyline and characters, thus making this "remake" feel fresh and new even for old players.

We would probably see Kanto forms for Alola Pokemon, considering Samson Oak established that theres a connection between Kanto and Alola. New Megas could also be a possibilite.

Hell, they could even name the sequels Red Sun and Blue Moon, in order to show the connection between Gen 1 and S/M.
>>
>>30062168
Red and Green are already used so Yellow Sun and Blue Moon
>>
>>30062195
>Yellow Sun

That actually makes much more sense, thanks anon.
>>
>>30058102
>its pretty much confirmed
No, not at all.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.