[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing Moon after this is honestly so boring. I'm on Route

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: scr_17_TOP_LEFT.png (119KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
scr_17_TOP_LEFT.png
119KB, 400x240px
Playing Moon after this is honestly so boring. I'm on Route 8 and most of the trainers still have only 1 pokemon, and the totems aren't really all that challenging. Is Dio already working on his hacks?
>>
>>30058050
I'm with you in that XY were much better games. However I do think some of the totems are a challenge, which is at least one upgrade to XY which was a breeze overall
>>
>>30058159
this whole thread is full of shit opinions jesus christ
>>
kys
>>
>>30058159
I'm not even taking about XY, I'm talking about Star Sapphire.

But yeah this feels even easier to me than XY, I feel like I'm getting way too much exp from wild Pokemon, etc.
>>
>>30058159
Is this /vp/'s Zelda Cycle, where they say that the previous game is always better than the current game regardless of what's actually in those games?

Because XY is definitely easier than SM.
>>
>>30058167
You are opinion is shit, m8
>>
>>30058168
I've tried a couple of times anon
>>
>>30058050

Do the Kahunas/Gym leaders at least get good rosters or full teams half way through?
>>
>>30058206
No the vocal majority here think XY is the worst game of all time no matter what and that SM is a vastly better game
>>
>>30058214
I've only gotten to kahuna 1 but I'm pretty sure I've seen that kahuna 2 has 3 pokemon too. Kahuna 1 was a breeze because I caught an Oricorio just before and air cutter annihilated his fighting team
>>
>>30058214
I've done four trials and only battled one kahuna and he had 2 or 3 max I forget. It was really easy and I wasn't overleveled or at a type advantage or anything either
>>
>>30058214
3/4 of the way through everything starts getting bigger, I think. Common trainers still have 1-2 Pokemon though which is actually very annoying.
>>30058223
That's true though.
>>
>>30058206
I don't think anyone has warmed up to Gen 6 at all. The cutscenes in Gen 6 were less frequent than Gen 7 but that's like the only thing it does better, and all the games before Gen 7 did that better so it's not much of an accomplishment. People are just shitting on SM super heavily because it's new and has some really annoying aspects like the cutscenes that are probably causing people to be more negative about things they might otherwise overlook. I don't like SM that much but I imagine after the dust settles few people will prefer Gen 6 to 7, and the few that would prefer it already liked Gen 6 for whatever shit taste reason they had when it was the current generation.
>>
>>30058351
I'm just shitting on he difficulty, I like what they've done, they went a little overboard with cutscenes, my real problem is that they still refuse to give us an actual challenge or even a difficulty setting and decent level curve.
>>
>>30058380
The cutscenes were a bit excessive, I agree. Although the Gen 5 exp system works so well with the Exp Share, by the end of the game I was actually 2-3 levels below the champion despite having the Exp Share on the whole time. I don't know if there's a bunch of trainers I missed or something (I never went back to previous islands to find new stuff) but the leveling wasn't broken like XY and ORAS.
>>
>>30058400
Hmm maybe by that time I'll be under levelled, but I'm just beating trainers as they come by and I'm ~5 levels greater than most battles and ~8 levels greater than most wild encounters
>>
>>30058050
Did you inject?
If so, you dont deserve to have an opinion on the dufficulty. If not, congrats. You arent retarded.
>>
>>30058418
I never inject. I toss my starter and use the pokemon that I like along the way
>>
File: 1452491838612.jpg (79KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452491838612.jpg
79KB, 756x1000px
>>30058418
Are there really people who inject teams for story playthroughs?
>>
>>30058050
>I'm on Route 8 and most of the trainers still have only 1 pokemon, and the totems aren't really all that challenging.
agreed, but i'm still having fun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.