[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I fix her speed issue ? goddamn I like using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I fix her speed issue ? goddamn I like using her to battle friends but the speed man, the speed.

trick room fucks up the rest of my team, tailwind is fucking shit, scarf is a no no because she's using specs.

AHHHH

>she
has
no
speed
>>
Make a trick room team.
>>
use a different pokemon
>>
>>30057606
Shit is so gimmicky, though but maybe

>>30057633
Wouldn't have made the thread if this was an option. Primarina will be in
>>
>>30057428
get better taste or use scarf instead. she isnt HORRIBLE
>>
>>30057428
It has the bulk (at least specially) and typing to be able to tank some hits. Use a modest Specs set with full HP and SpAtt investment.
>>
>>30057691
>scarf
I use specs to sweep, the damage really helps. It's just the speed that's killing it.

>Use a modest Specs set with full HP and SpAtt investment.
That's exactly what I'm doing, I just to come up with some way to offset the awful speed. If she can get an attack in before my opponent it will dramatically help
>>
>>30057703
>>30057714
second half meant for you, obviously
>>
>>30057714
>If she can get an attack in before my opponent it will dramatically help
It's not going to happen. There are only so many ways to increase speed/flip turn order and they're all kind of difficult except for scarf.

It can't work as a sweeper. It just won't. Use it as a bulky attacker.
>>
>>30057428
Don't use her to battle friends. The starters are for in-game use, not for competitive use. As someone said, she's a special bulky attacker. And bulky attackers are worthless against other players.
>>
>>30057428
He's not meant to be fast at all, he's a specially bulky water type like Gastrodon or Milotic with some added offensive presence ontop. Those Pokemon get on perfectly fine and so should he.
>>
>>30058352
>he
>>
>>30058360
I'm gonna refer to him as a he 87.5% of the time, sorry about your luck.
>>
>>30058370
Oh don't be sorry, I got female first try
>>
>>30057714
Maybe gamefreak knew how to balance an oP mon with a shit design
>>
>>30058383
No you didn't, I haven't used the female pronoun once yet. If you keep me posting maybe the RNG will favor you.
>>
>>30058447
The fuck you talking about dumb shit, female popplio serious nature first try. Sorry that your cock lust won't let you accept that
>>
>>30057959
Worst bait I've seen today.
>>
>>30057428
You're using it wrong.
It's not a speed demon sweeper, it's a Special Tank.

Slap on an AssVest, and have a teammate that can give it wish support.
>>
>>30057428
does it have the preggers or why is it's belly so prominent?
>>
>>30058370
>>30058447
Being this autistic
>>
>>30058729
Yup
>>
Baton pass agility retard
>>
>>30058524
this, OP's a retard
>>
>>30058904
taunt/roar lol :^)
>>
File: 1479272558240.png (384KB, 449x735px) Image search: [Google]
1479272558240.png
384KB, 449x735px
>>30058524
>>30058927
>Primarina can't sweep
Shows what you know, shitters.
I sweep with Primarina using boomburst
>>
>>30059002
Nice hax faggot
>>
>>30059019
thx bb
>>
>>30057428
HP/Spa investment, use it as a wall/stallbreaker with specs. Its there to remove threats, not end games.
>>
Just come to terms that the competitve scene is dead. GameFreak knew exactly what they were doing when they made this generation slow as fuck.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.