/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I just sit on its back? Why do I have to sit in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2968.jpg (3MB, 3099x2212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.jpg
3MB, 3099x2212px
Why can't I just sit on its back? Why do I have to sit in a glorified car seat while dressed as a Special Olympics cyclist? Was GF too lazy to alter your character's position depending on the size of the Pokemon you're riding?
>>
>>30056562
The giant booster seat you gotta stick on Lapras that already has a friggin shell on its back meant for people to ride on is the dumbest
>>
>>30056562
You named your character Moon you uncreative faggot
>>
That was my only gripe with the system really. HMs are gone? Great!
You made the replacement ugly? Awesome!
>>
I prefer HMs to this shit any day of the week.
>>
Poke ride is liking having a license.

Are you gonna bitch about how cars have seats and steering wheels?
>>
>>30056562
Game Freak? Lazy? Surely you jest anon.
>>
>>30056583

I was about to post that. The harnesses for the others don't look bad, but what the fuck did they do to you, Lapras.
>>
>>30056620

Have you even seen a saddle and reins for a horse.

It's not that complicated.
>>
>>30056617
Me 2
>>
>>30056617

Strength, Fly and Surf I never minded because they were deceng attacks in-game. But I'm happy that I don't have to lug around a useless pokemon with cut, rock smash, and a dozen other cheap moves if I want to do any exploring.
>>
>>30056562
>Why can't I just sit on its back?
Spoken like a true citycuck who's never ridden an animal.

Your balls would get fucking crushed. And with a hump like that you would need a seat that big.
>>
sitting on an animal's back is actually pretty bad for you and the animal

t. know ranchers
>>
>>30056780
Well instead they removed the more mobile Bicycle, and there is nothing like Cut or Rock Smash in SM. Instead they just make sure the game has NPCs roadblocking you everywhere because reasons.
>>
The only thing I hate about this is that it ignores almost all of your customization. I'd prefer if it didn't have the dumb outfit.
>>
>>30056562
It's for safety, faggot. Have you ever heard of safety first? Fucking redditors, I swear....
>>
File: 37807945678.png (159KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
37807945678.png
159KB, 500x283px
>>30056562
this whole region is a tourist locale

the saddles are the way they are for safety reasons, they don't want dumb foreigners coming and getting hurt
>>
File: 13EwJKq.png (699KB, 1112x621px) Image search: [Google]
13EwJKq.png
699KB, 1112x621px
>GF removes HMs, cutting the need to waste a slot on HM slaves previously required just to get through a cave
>people still complain
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 129x129px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 129x129px
>>30056960
Pretty much.

This is something I've been wishing for since Gen2 and it finally fucking happened. The only thing I can think of to make it better is Stoutland being faster but shit who cares?
>>
File: 1442039844686.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1442039844686.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>30056562
>too lazy
so instead they modeled and textured new models and created new textures for the characters too

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

gamefreak was so lazy they made different types of seats for each pokemon.

The shit I read here holy shit.
>>
>>30057023

Top kek. These plebs know nothing about game design.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.