[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to the mega-mart >gives me a 50% off coupon that can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: premier ball.png (379KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
premier ball.png
379KB, 635x634px
>get to the mega-mart
>gives me a 50% off coupon that can be used for as long as I'm in the store
>can buy stacks of 10 pokeballs for 1000p, get a free premier ball
>sell those same pokeballs back for the same price

so now I'm just sitting here getting hundreds of premier balls, help
>>
How much do you get from selling one premier ball?
That means this is literally an early way to earn infinite money.
>>
>>30056039
Premier ball looks good on any pokemon? The red fucking kills it
>>
>>30056074
premier balls only sell for 10p so good luck with that.

I just want the balls because premier balls look good.
>>
>>30056039
I did this until I realised premier balls are worth 10p each. Using pay day is better money. That being said I have a nice stack of premier balls which are essentially pokeballs.
>>
>>30056039
You can't buy them individually anymore right?

XY's pokeball shop was so great. It's only drawback was no Kurt balls.
>>
>>30056116
>which are essentially pokeballs.
except that they look about a thousand times better.
>>
>>30056472
they prob meant capture rate...
>>
>>30056116
event munchlax has happy hour
>>
>>30056528
doesnt matter what the numbers say, an aesthetically pleasing ball is more likely to catch what you want. i bet you dont even press A in time with the ball shakes.
>>
>>30056591
Come the fuck on, everyone knows that's just a myth. You have to hold B+Up.
>>
>>30056954
nah dude, you gotta turn the volume down and look away from the DS so it doesn't know that you want the mon
>>
>>30057011
The most tsundere approach.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.