[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game at least partially about catching them all >villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: regiwhatthefuck.jpg (138KB, 692x689px) Image search: [Google]
regiwhatthefuck.jpg
138KB, 692x689px
>game at least partially about catching them all

>villain is an obsessive collector and paints catching them all in a negative light, even mentioning how you discard a pokémon you're done with in the PC with no regard to how they feel or anything

what is sun/moon trying to tell us /vp/
>>
File: 1477701959637.jpg (26KB, 260x322px) Image search: [Google]
1477701959637.jpg
26KB, 260x322px
>>30055928
Fuck...
>>
>>30055928
Whats the deal with the regions based in america and their philosophical shit
>>
>>30055928
>Lillie gives you Nebby after
>Box it
>>
>>30056699
I felt genuine guilt.
>>
>Catch Mimikyu
>Box it
>Look at it in Polego
>wants to go on an adventure with me
my heart ;_;
>>
ITT: autism
>>
Now that Pokemon get to hang out in Poke Palego it's not a big deal. I'm sure living in Poke Palego with nothing but friendly mons and probably some mons you can mate with, while having endless free food that they don't have to go out and hunt for, is much better than living in the wild having to worry about food and predators every day.
>>
lusamine wouldn't have even been that much of a villain if she didn't freeze her pokemon for shits and giggles

all she wanted to do was fuck off into her own dimension like cyrus did
>>
>>30056923
Did you even play the game m8
That was because she got infected with space squid, she gets better
>>
>Catch the island guardians
>Immediately box and send them to the pokepelago mine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.