[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I had it all figured out /vp/. Back in August I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: poke-which.jpg (129KB, 1334x754px) Image search: [Google]
poke-which.jpg
129KB, 1334x754px
I thought I had it all figured out /vp/. Back in August I was so certain which one...

Now that the time has come...I'm at a cross roads. Life hangs in the balance. Which one did you pick, why, and how has it been so far? Do you plan to keep it in your party ?
>>
>>30052803
Don't be a cunt, pick the owl
>>
Picked rowlet, popplio would probably be fine too.

If you can get an everstone before torrcat gets to level 34 it'd be ok too
>>
Only one who doesn't look fucking shit when evolved is popplio
>>
>>30052803
Owl for spooky archer, cate for wrestler, sea lion for trap/mermaid waifu

Sometimes it helps me to try immersion. If I were to reach into my pocket and find a poké ball, which one of those would I want to come out of it the most?
>>
>>30052803
Litten, boxed it
>>
>>30052803
Incineroar = Primarina > Decidueye

Eviolite Torracat is also a thing.
>>
File: bonefap.jpg (14KB, 259x193px) Image search: [Google]
bonefap.jpg
14KB, 259x193px
Pick one and box it. They're all Slowlola.
>>
Pick Popplio, I love my modest little faggot.
>>
>>30052900
>picking pokemon for their stats
>tfw some Pokémon can't be my friends because smogon said so
>>
>>30052999
Meant for >>30052912
>>
>>30052803
I've used owl and pooplio, owl was garbage and pooplio has been good so far. It gets scald really early and can actually take a hit, whereas Rowlet is weak to every other thing you encounter.
>>
>>30052969
>having a male Popplio
>ever
That's what GF wants people to think, that they have to have a male Popplio. That's why you get a female, so you can feel good about sticking it to them.
>>
>>30052803
The Litten line is the only decent one competitively.
>>
>>30053086

I. Love. My. Faggot. Seal.
>>
>>30052803

They are all just fine for in-game, as is any starter. The game isn't hard.

I picked Rowlet and it was an above-average member of the party but never the best member of the party; it was the fastest though, given how fucking slow everything is. Keep in mind I was restricting myself to new Pokemon/forms. Otherwise I would have totally used an Alakazam or Gengar to have some actual speed.

I wish it got better Flying moves though, I ended up just having a Golisopod with Aerial Ace instead.
>>
>>30053086

Plus, I got a modest Popplio right off the bat. I don't think sitting there and soft resetting for 3 hours like a fucking retard is going to stick it to GameFreak.
>>
>>30052803
Get Popplio, the Z-Move is literally Spirit Bomb
>>
>>30053247
Well I wasn't really being serious, though I'd still never use a male Popplio myself. I want to actually like my pokemon.
>>
>>30052803
Torracat has been a very solid member of my team so far, starting to get a bit outshined by Mudsbray though. My gf is using Brionne to steamroll everything she's come up against so far, though she's just about to get to the water totem so we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>30052803
I'm picking Litten because the only other real fire type option is Salazzle since Turtonator is so late in game.

I love Alola Egg and Wishiwashi more than the other two starters.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 260x194px
>>30052999
This to the fucking moon and back
>>
>>30055869
Salazzle is a much better option than incineroar though
>>
Picked Rowlet and probably won't evolve him. It fits with fem MC well IMO.
>>
>>30055941
I like its design but my autismo won't let me use it because it doesn't look red/orange enough to be a fire type.
>>
>>30055969
i guess that's ok
>>
>>30052803
Popplio's pretty fun. Aqua Jet, Scald, and Encore are all pretty solid moves for the story early on.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.