[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just to let you guys know, these guys and everyone you come to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Say Goodbye To Them.png (271KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Say Goodbye To Them.png
271KB, 640x360px
Just to let you guys know, these guys and everyone you come to love in Pre-VI are destroyed by the Ultra Beasts
>>
>Source: my ass
>>
Isn't that only in emerald?
>>
All the universes I played are safe, only the ones no one played are fucked
>>
gen 5 was trash so who gives a fuck
>>
I love the Ultra Beasts more then those fucks, so to be honest I'm just hyped to see them in action
>>
>>30052582
Then how is Colress still around?
>>
Jokes on you I'm a comicbook fan so my heart is already hardened to the idea of characters I love suddenly ceasing to exist or having their entire reality destroyed.
>>
>>30052628
Thats not even clear

All we know is that anabel fell through the portal
>>
>>30052582
>Grimsley
>Cynthia
>>
>>30053473
>>30052582
>>30053475

Underage please leave.
>>
>>30052582
At least alternate universe versions of them still exist in the Mega verse.
>>
>>30052582
DELET THIS
>>
>>30052582
There is no proof that the old universe was destroyed.
>>
game freak gone stone ocean on our ass
>>
>>30052582
Can we get an episode about what the triplets were doing next?
>>
>>30052582
No they didn't. The UBs only attacked hoenn in that universe and led Anabel to go through the wormhole. There's no say on what happened, but I doubt Gamefreak will call that. Why go out and say to potentially older fans the game in which they enjoyed as kids were destroyed? I mean are they about cherishing memories?
>>
>>30054298
There is zero reason to believe that UBs destroyed the pre-VI dimension

The Beasts aren't anymore powerful than the other legendaries
>>
>>30054014
>unovabortion

Opinion discarded.
>>
Gen 6 is so fucking stupid, jesus christ.
>>
>>30054444
No you.
>>
>>30054408
Had Kyogre and Groudon been left to rampage, they would have destroyed Hoenn.
>>
Wait. When the fuck was Made In Heaven added to Pokemon?
>>
>>30054457
Either you mean 7 or you mean was.
>>
>>30054457
ORAS. ORAS is stupid.

XY never intended to do this shit. ORAS fucked the timeline shit. ORAS is why every discussion now devolves into the mega evolution split. ORAS is why we can't discuss lore properly. ORAS was a goddamn mistake.
>>
>>30054571
Fuck Ohmori.
>>
>>30054746
b-but SM
>>
File: vip9.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vip9.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>giving a single fuck about "the timeline"
>on fucking pokemon of all series
>>
>>30052582
Do you realize that in the mega verse all the previous gens also happened? Hell, SM brings back Red and Green/Blue.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.