[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/ im trying to find this little fucker all day and i don´t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 283 - 113 - Mareanie.png (61KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
283 - 113 - Mareanie.png
61KB, 400x240px
So /vp/ im trying to find this little fucker all day and i don´t even spot one in the entire game. I keep trying fishing him at his location (sea next do haul´oil City) but i just can´t find him. So i searched on the web and realize that i can find him with a corsola. BUT I CAN´T FIND A CORSOLA AT HIS LOCATION TOO. Someone help?
>>
Thanks for the code friend.
I read a thread here a few days ago, talking about it only appearing if you fish those ocean holes when there is bubbles coming out of them.

also it will not come out at first, you have to fish that pink thing with the spikes and have it call for help, only then will pic related appear, as a helper to that pink spike rock thing.

you have to keep letting it call for help and eventually Mareanie will appear by its side.
>>
>>30050882
thanks friend. I have some other qr codes, do you need any in particular?
>>
>>30050882
I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR FUCKING HOURS TO NO AVAIL FUCK THAT LITTLE POISON BITCH
>Corsola
>Corsola
>Corsola
>Corsola
>Corsola
>>
>>30051017
Me again
i finally got one
>limber
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
So guys... was that the most rare in game Pokémon of all time?
>>
>>30051111
are abilities random?
I have never done a breed
>>
>>30051127
Munchlax in Sinnoh
At least thanks to the GTS all we need to do is wait for someone to breed and trade and those people will breed and trade and breed and trade and breed and trade
>>
god... if i see just one magikarp i will just lose my sanity. I can´t even find a Corsola
>>
>>30051212
go to rippling fishing spots. save. soft reset for corsola
and then it begins.
>>
i just found a corsola, how many times he can call for help in one single battle?
>>
>>30051545
infinite
use an adrenaline orb
>>
GOTHCA! Thanks guys
>>
>>30051199
Amen for that !!
>>
>>30051162

The female has an 80% chance to pass down its ability. 50% chance if it's a HA.
>>
>mfw trying to catch a HA mareanie
this is cancerous even trying for a shiny would be easier, especially since it will nearly always kill the corsola on the turn you check it's ability with worry seed/skill swap and it can't call reinforcements by itself. On that note, is there a pokemon that can learn heal pulse and false swipe so I can just heal the corsola the turn mareanie comes out then switch to check for it's ability?
>>
>>30052964
>is there a pokemon that can learn heal pulse and false swipe so I can just heal the corsola the turn mareanie comes out then switch to check for it's ability?
Smeargle
>>
>>30053115
>Smeargle
That is looking like the only feasible way other than getting a gallade which apparently does learn both after looking through what learns both of them (which of course isn't catchable in this game) but I have no idea how i'm going to be able to sketch heal pulse.
>>
>>30052964
>>30053181
I searched heal pulse in the smogon Pokedex and the Chikorita line gets it. I'm sure they can learn false swipe but the problem would be getting pulse which is probably an egg move. Smeargle is probably your best bet, and trying to sketch from an Alomomola at the second trial site.
>>
>>30053368
As I said the easiest option would be to have a gallade but since I can't I have to opt for smeargle or risk having the chain broken from mareanie killing the corsola on the turn I would normally need to switch.

Will the alomomola appear on it's own or do I need another pokemon to call it as a reinforcement?
>>
Piggybacking on this thread since I don't see a general questions one--where's the guy who wants to see a Pyukumuku?
>>
>>30053604
not him, but it's my favorite pokemon this gen. pls share
>>
>>30052964
i've been using a pangoro i found from an SOS pancham on route 11, learns false swipe and entrainment, and with corsola knowing recover you just have to knock it down low enough to where it'll call for help but won't get knocked out by mareanie
>>
>>30052964
I feel your pain bro. The Mareanie's keep killing the corsolas. It hurts so bad, anyone want to be the best person ever and give me one?
>>
>>30056401
How does that even happen, they use Peck on the rock Pokemon and then do no damage. You don't have to get Corsola to 1hp.
>>
>>30051199
>not feebas in RSE
>>
>>30057375
They keep getting lucky crits, or the corsolas keep having shit defenses apparently.
>>
>>30057418
Munchlax was in 5 honey trees in all of Sinnoh. AND only had a 1% chance of appearing in any of those trees. At least feebas is like 50% or something.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.