[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else found unexpected bros? Pic is mine. I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: fucking lazy.png (96KB, 571x254px) Image search: [Google]
fucking lazy.png
96KB, 571x254px
Has anyone else found unexpected bros? Pic is mine. I didn't plan on using either but holy shit they are awesome.
>>
Grimer is god-tier for early game. Bite kills everything, even if resisted, and Poison Touch activates almost every time.

Unfortunately, mine started dropping off around Ula'Ula, so I'm looking forward to it evolving.
>>
Pony bro for me as well, thing is a pure tank
>>
>>30049626
My trumbeak has been wrecking shop immediately after the totem gumshoos battle, and I was not planning on using it at first
On a somewhat related note, my rockruff is a massive fucking jobber holy fuck, I was expecting it to be good
>>
>>30049626
I try telling everyone how fucking awesome that donkey is, awesome mon

Minior is also so much fun, really tanky while doing damage, and the passive blocks status moves. Then once the shield goes down you just annihilate shit.

The colors are also cool.
>>
File: unnamed.png (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
32KB, 200x200px
Dewpider, just before begining the second trial and end up beating the trial by itself
I underestimated the power of water bubble+infestation and decent bulk and with a good offensive nature (adamant) I can't wait to use it with physical water attacks and evolve it
>>
>>30049626
The horse is pretty bro-tier. Same with Grimer. Using both through the water trial and I had no intentions on it coming into the game
>>
>>30050739
Where do you find it? I just got the fishing rod after beating the water trial.
>>
>>30050778
It's in the grass in the water trial area
>>
>>30050778
In the grass in the same route as Lana's trial. It only appears during the day. I think it can also be found while surfing, but I found mine in the grass
>>
File: Magnemite.png (26KB, 995x558px) Image search: [Google]
Magnemite.png
26KB, 995x558px
>>30050534
Rockruff takes some time to be good, it gets better once you get Lycanrock though, so stick with it.

Lycanrock wrecks everything that doesn't resist rock in my party.

I've been surprised at how good Magnemite has been. I only picked one up due to trying to fill out the dex and having steel/electric has been really fucking useful through the first two islands.
>>
Just got an adamant mudsbray but it's got own tempo. How important is Stamina for in-game? It seems ok but Own Tempo is pretty decent too.
>>
>>30049626
I want Passimian, but I'm trying to chain for one with its HA. Has anyone here managed to get one?
>>
>>30050924
Stamina has been pretty clutch, my mudbray actually really helped through the end of the lurantis trial, and totally decimates the fire trial.
>>
>>30050924
Find a female with Stamina and breed it.
>>
>>30051569
Good advice for life in general
>>
>>30049626
Is Passimian for sure in the Lush Jungle? I've been looking for a fucking hour.
>>
>>30053833
Yup, just ran into him myself.
>>
>>30053833
You know that he is sun exclusive right?
>>
>>30053881
Fuck. I just have the worst luck. I've ran into 10 Comfey, easy, but no Passimian.

>>30053969
Yah. Is he daytime only, maybe?
>>
ribombee is wrecking shit
>>
>>30053981
No, I just found him at night. He's just rare.
>>
>>30053981
>>30053881 here, can confirm that I found him at night - about 8 pm or so.
>>
>>30053988
Cutiefly is kind of a dumb design but Ribombee is great. Gives off a very Navi kind of feeling. I like it a lot.
>>
Got a Grimer because otherwise my planned team would've had me playing with only Rowlet for the first half of the game and he's been MVP ever since
>>
>>30050534
>My trumbeak has been wrecking shop immediately after the totem gumshoos battle, and I was not planning on using it at first

Fucking this. Mine is a Toucannon now, and she does not give a shit about the sass of any of these Totem fuckers.
>>
File: 1479424554383.jpg (13KB, 289x241px) Image search: [Google]
1479424554383.jpg
13KB, 289x241px
>>30053988
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>30049626
Love that little donkey cunt. Called him Makybe Diva.
>>
>>30049626
Minior is surprisingly good, it's like an Archeops that gets better at half health instead of giving up. Can't wait for it to learn shell smash.
>>
>>30054073
Funny, I've grown to like cutiefly. Playing with it in refresh made me realize how cool its eyes are
>>
>>30049626
Toucannon and A-Muk are both fucking rad. So is Ribombee.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.